Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So... do we think MAC, VB and Hope are on the album or *just* “fan tracks”?

All 100% on the album. There is literally no chance she has scrapped any of them. People need to stop trying to claim this.

In the meantime lets stan grimes, fka twigs, marina, charli xcx, britney, gaga, billie, alice glass, tinashe and ashley tisdale... who all seem to be releasing albums this year

lana is over.

giphy.gif

but seriously I need a new Brit album it's been three years almost

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

probably masturbating to every post about him being a legend for clicking upload on a couple songs that ain't his while hitting up a bottom boy, smoking a doobie and listening to something real 

@@Eclipse am I right sis?

tumblr_ohqebnIlBO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

stream Cinnamon on spotify

i was sleeping to wake up at 8 and pop a microdose of LSD, prepare myself a healthy breakfast, do my morning exercise, shower, meditation and get ready for uni sis 

but that was accurate about a couple years back, you know me sis!

i was sleeping to wake up at 8 and pop a microdose of LSD, prepare myself a healthy breakfast, do my morning exercise, shower, meditation and get ready for uni sis 

don't forget you have to say something about NFR as an album so you don't get a warning point my love

Cinnamon is a great song and NFR looks like a promising album. Venice bitch is a very psychedelic song, very 70s in vibe. Also this era is taking too long and it's pissing me off. Also Lana should put her head in the oven for the cover 

ok now that thats over with 

omg bitch how is micro dosing????? you aint fucked up sis???? also proud of you for making healthy choices we love a guru of life

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Damn, that is a long to do list :O

It must take you like 3 hours to get ready for the day

Also, release HIAB already Lana

don't forget you have to say something about NFR as an album so you don't get a warning point my love

Cinnamon is a great song and NFR looks like a promising album. Venice bitch is a very psychedelic song, very 70s in vibe. Also this era is taking too long and it's pissing me off. Also Lana should put her head in the oven for the cover 

ok now that thats over with 

omg bitch how is micro dosing????? you aint fucked up sis???? also proud of you for making healthy choices we love a guru of life

how are we supposed to say sumn about an album that doesn't exist? 

thanks sis! it feels great. it gives me the warmth and self-love and soo much energy and the willpower to make good decisions for myself and there are no highs or comedowns. i put in 100% at the gym now and do the things i plan to do instead of scrolling on Grindr as a ball of anxiety n depression.

Damn, that is a long to do list :O

It must take you like 3 hours to get ready for the day

Also, release HIAB already Lana

my lectures start at 11 so I have all the morning to self-care!!

What if it will be a surprise release with 4 new music videos for cherry, dark paradise, cola and get free?

I've been thinking about this for legit years get in the fooking queue binch, we're being played  2h6hy11.jpg

I'm so CONFUSED CAN WE GET SOME PROPER INFO ABOUT THIS ALBUM LIKE NOW???!

200.gif

Lana: 28tdk5x.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

In the meantime lets stan grimes, fka twigs, marina, charli xcx, britney, gaga, billie, alice glass, tinashe and ashley tisdale... who all seem to be releasing albums this year

lana is over.

more like this century :rip:

U know if we played LB telephone, it'd equate muffled eventually to PROMO 

I'm dumb, I don't know how to interpret the last part, what does it mean? ( TT w TT ) How can something muffled become promotion?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I'm dumb, I don't know how to interpret the last part, what does it mean? ( TT w TT ) How can something muffled become promotion?

Like if we continued mentioning it, people would start speculating and adding on stuff like the game telephone, Lana's getting her hair done too, her lips, oh that must mean she's getting ready for promo, which means news soon. Will it be Cinnamon? I hope the vinyl's pink, that kinda thing hahahahahahaha 

UV/Honeymoon

Beacuse In telephone words will get changed (unintentionally) so maybe he’s saying he’s so focused on promo he might add that into the phrase being said in the game

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Like if we continued mentioning it, people would start speculating and adding on stuff like the game telephone, Lana's getting her hair done too, her lips, oh that must mean she's getting ready for promo, which means news soon. Will it be Cinnamon? I hope the vinyl's pink, that kinda thing hahahahahahaha 

Oh, ok, thanks. ( TT w TT ) ♥ Gonna give your previous post a like now hehe

Beacuse In telephone words will get changed (unintentionally) so maybe he’s saying he’s so focused on promo he might add that into the phrase being said in the game

I've actually never heard of this game before, but thank you. ( TT w TT )♥ Edit: OOOHHHHH WAITWAITWAIT OF COURSE I'VE PLAYED THE GAME AS A KID TOO I just didn't know what it was called in English lololol

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Lololololol let's wreak some havoc we're all so bored 15dsw2r.jpg

Honestly, whenever Lana updates her Twitter or Insta, I don't get very excited anymore because I don't even dare to hope it's something about the album. :smokes3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png