Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

iirc didn’t Lana actually like a tweet that said March 29th was going to be the release date for NFR?

She liked an article where the supposed date was mentioned. Then again, before LFL, she liked someone’s post about the supposed song Wild Side. Her likes are simply a way of appreciating the attention?

Ya'll are forgetting all the sources like MTV and Billboard who said it would be released March 29th. Lana and/or her managers must have got wind of this somehow (especially with their connections), so they could have said it wasn't the real release date if they wanted to avoid any confusion with the fans.

Surely like the May 26 date, it’s possible March 29 was “reserved” for her by Interscope. Guess they gave it to Billie instead lol

Really? I'd happily wait til June (if she confirmed it) and I'd want MAC and VB to be on the album...

they're annoying, they remind me of lana's backup dancers. you just want them to go away cus they're dull

My eyes hurt

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Like wdym... everywhere I go I hear people talk abt Billie. Even if she is only “internet famous”, the internet is such a large part of everyone’s daily life (whether you’d like to admit it or not) and she’s absolutely huge online and has a big audience of teenagers and young adults which comprises mainly of “locals” and they arguably dictate what’s on radio now. If it’s big online, then it’s more than likely to be mainstream IRL. Being an actual high school student, I think I’d know what’s big with teenagers right now.

And you could say that older people wouldn’t know who she is but how often does the older generation really venture outside of their beloved classics, let’s be real. Our generation (meaning teens, young adults, etc) are basically running what’s popular nowadays.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

This whole era feels really off. lets list everything that’s been WEIRD.

• VB and MAC released in September 2018, following Hope is a Dangerous Thing in January 2019. 4 month gap of singles.

• Suspected March 29, 2019 release date with Billie Eilish now having her debut album coming out on the SAME day from the SAME record label.

• Lana admitting the album is FINISHED and MASTERED but has kept quiet about all of it...

• Ben not liking the album cover, Lana having to re-do it.

• Snippets of multiple tracks with no context as to what will happen with these tracks.

• Explains how some festivals will be cancelled due to things out of her control.

• Lana being extremely quiet with everything concerning the album.

Something is going on here guys.

giphy.gif

• VB and MAC released in September 2018, following Hope is a Dangerous Thing in January 2019. 4 month gap of singles.

• Suspected March 29, 2019 release date with Billie Eilish now having her debut album coming out on the SAME day from the SAME record label.

• Lana admitting the album is FINISHED and MASTERED but has kept quiet about all of it...

• Snippets of multiple tracks with no context as to what will happen with these tracks.

• Explains how some festivals will be cancelled due to things out of her control.

She's pregnant.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Billie is really popular and her audience is growing af. I have to say that her music is getting worse, though. I really liked her EP but these past 3 songs are just weak. I’ve heard this new one like 10 times bc I wanted to be objective and I’m already tired of that song. Now I’m listening VB and it sounds amazing. Lana did that but it’s such a shame that she’s disappeared.

giphy.gif

I think we should all log out of lanaboards until lana announces something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yet so many people have come for me on my Instagram for “complaining” about this era. Some people really believe that Lana can do no wrong at all, sure it might be the label in part but she could at least be communicating with us more or even just being active on Instagram and/or Twitter. But she’s just so insanely quiet it’s shocking. I’ve lost all hope for this era turning out any better. Just release In Your Car, HIAB, HTD, and Cinnamon and be on your way, Lana.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I think we should all log out of lanaboards until lana announces something

You know that's not going to happen :hooker:

Like wdym... everywhere I go I hear people talk abt Billie. Even if she is only “internet famous”, the internet is such a large part of everyone’s daily life (whether you’d like to admit it or not) and she’s absolutely huge online and has a big audience of teenagers and young adults which comprises mainly of “locals” and they arguably dictate what’s on radio now. If it’s big online, then it’s more than likely to be mainstream IRL. Being an actual high school student, I think I’d know what’s big with teenagers right now.

And you could say that older people wouldn’t know who she is but how often does the older generation really venture outside of their beloved classics, let’s be real. Our generation (meaning teens, young adults, etc) are basically running what’s popular nowadays.

Oh of course to you, I mean you're in highschool! I'm talking about the fact that in montreal, none of her shit ever plays, nor has she been talked about on the radio, no one I know knows her, and I've never heard her music playing at clubs, stores, or anywhere in public for that matter, and Montreal is a HUGE music scene, I mean just look at Grimes, Celine Dione, Lenoard Cohen, etc. People here love music and talk about it all the time, so it's funny for you to state shes worldwide when she truly isn't, she's on the internet. I'll say it again because it seems like people aren't understanding, thats not a bad thing, it's just reality. I mean heck, maybe being internet famous is more profitable now that being anything else. It just reminds me of when I first started  highschool, Lana was HUGE and probably still is, but outside of that highschool youth mind, girl she never was anywhere. I mean maybe Billie is american famous, but worldwide? No ma'am. But as I've stated it's become a thing to preach that peoples favorite artists are a huge mainstream pop idol that's dominating the world because it reinstates a stan's love for the artist which is kinda dumb but it's what happens.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Oh of course to you, I mean you're in highschool! I'm talking about the fact that in montreal, none of her shit ever plays, nor has she been talked about on the radio, no one I know knows her, and I've never heard her music playing at clubs, stores, or anywhere in public for that matter, and Montreal is a HUGE music scene, I mean just look at Grimes, Celine Dione, Lenoard Cohen, etc. People here love music and talk about it all the time, so it's funny for you to state shes worldwide when she truly isn't, she's on the internet. I'll say it again because it seems like people aren't understanding, thats not a bad thing, it's just reality. I mean heck, maybe being internet famous is more profitable now that being anything else. It just reminds me of when I first started  highschool, Lana was HUGE and probably still is, but outside of that highschool youth mind, girl she never was anywhere. I mean maybe Billie is american famous, but worldwide? No ma'am. But as I've stated it's become a thing to preach that peoples favorite artists are a huge mainstream pop idol that's dominating the world because it reinstates a stan's love for the artist which is kinda dumb but it's what happens.

everyone in america think they're artists are wordwide lol

If my mum doesn't get the Feb 22nd single date correct then she's cancelled.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

everyone in america think they're artists are wordwide lol

gonna be honest, americans think everything in america is worldwide and that what they like or say is the be all end all of everything. it sucks tbh but you can't take the patriot out of the most patriotic country lmfaoo :awkney: but I guess they can have their fun before China takes over

gonna be honest, american's think everything in america is worldwide and is the be all end all of everything. it sucks tbh but you can't take the patriot out of the most patriotic country lmfaoo :awkney:

large.jpg

This thread is turning better than the whole Entertainment section

Canas.png?width=301&height=301

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

gonna be honest, americans think everything in america is worldwide and that what they like or say is the be all end all of everything. it sucks tbh but you can't take the patriot out of the most patriotic country lmfaoo :awkney: but I guess they can have their fun before China takes over

it's hard not to when the media here hardly focuses on anything internation except what our military does, and sometimes major international news stories

negAbhB.png

it's hard not to when the media here hardly focuses on anything internation except what our military does, and sometimes major international news stories

oh I totally get it though! everytime I've been on vacation in maine or anywhere in the states, it's literally like it's own little world. it's like everyone is barfing american into eachothers mouths and shitting it back into others mouths. it's not a bad thing, it's just different is all! :awkney2: