Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Billie Eilish is releasing her album on March 29, it's over for Lana

Anyway, stream one of the most talented artists ever aka Billie

it's just the way i feel

I don’t know her that well and what her impact is, but is she really a “menace” for her, someone in her leagues to compete for the number 1 spot if they had to both release on March 29?

Well she is kind of a trend rn so yeah

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I don’t know her that well and what her impact is, but is she really a “menace” for her, someone in her leagues to compete for the number 1 spot if they had to both release on March 29?

Yes, her streaming numbers are huge

Interscope wouldn't release both Lana and Billie's albums in the same week as they both have the potential to go number 1 otherwise so it doesn't make sense. 

Maybe the "mid-year" press release was correct  :biblio:  

wake up girl.. No one literally outside of tumbrl knows who this shit is.. Melanie Martinez gets freak

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"no one outside of Tumblr" You're wrong. I'm not a massive Billie fan but I've been following her for a while and the girl is so popular! She's known by so many different people and tons of artists have noticed her even tho she only has 1 EP and a couple of singles out. Trying to defend Lana doesn't mean you have to be delusional. Goodbye.

Billie Eilish is HUGE right now. she’s dominating the internet. gained millions of followers in like months. got over 100 million views on her When the Party’s Over music video in a quicker time span than Lana did with Love. her debut album has a lot of hype behind it. people are supporting this girl like crazy. shit this means NFR won’t come out on March 29. if Billie has already released the date then, NFR is coming out later. since it’s a debut album Interscope definitely wants to try and get her a #1 or top 3 at least

giphy.gif

Billie Eilish has 25 million monthly listeners. Sounds like a lot for someone who's just popular among Tumblr teens! You are delusional, people.

EDIT: Shit I don't wanna get a warning point, let's not continue this Billie discussion fjdf

Lana already had a cover for the album and u all are talking about a mid year release?? :smokes:

And? She shot the cover for LFL in July of 2016, at the same time she shot the music video for Love, and the album came out a year later

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~