Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Back on topic tho, not hating on Cinnamon but I honestly doubt it'll be the first true single, if the three tracks we've already gotten are supposedly buzz/promo tracks (which I wouldn't want to see happen but who really knows). I'm thinking Cinnamon might just be released w the album, sim to how Cherry was. 

Wasn't Cherry supposed to be a single? I mean, she made merch with cherries on it so

negAbhB.png

Wasn't Cherry supposed to be a single? I mean, she made merch with cherries on it so

I remember that, but I think it was just speculation at the time, and add the actual fact that she was shooting a fashion flick w Steven Klein and we all went crazy. I even made a post about how we'd want the cherry mv to go down, but producers didn't get along w her vision? Something along those lines.. 

UV/Honeymoon

I remember that, but I think it was just speculation at the time, and add the actual fact that she was shooting a fashion flick w Steven Klein and we all went crazy. I even made a post about how we'd want the cherry mv to go down, but producers didn't get along w her vision? Something along those lines.. 

yeah, I read that somewhere too

Anyway, I'm doing what I did during the L4L pre-release time: not listening to any snippets, live performances of new songs, etc. It helps me not build any expectations, since she's proven to be unpredictable with track listings.

Also I can't believe Love came out two years ago, the L4L era feels like yesterday it makes me sad, I miss it lol I was so excited for that album and I love it so much

negAbhB.png

Anyway, I'm doing what I did during the L4L pre-release time: not listening to any snippets, live performances of new songs, etc. It helps me not build any expectations, since she's proven to be unpredictable with track listings.

Also I can't believe Love came out two years ago, the L4L era feels like yesterday it makes me sad, I miss it lol I was so excited for that album and I love it so much

I wouldn't be able to do that. U haven't listened to the snippets?? but OT, I'd rather be in the know and listen to them just in case we never hear them again, and it's better to analyze what she's been brewing up w the final product. We wouldn't have known of Fine China, BAR, Yes To Heaven if no one paid attention to it, and although they didn't make the record, they were still leaked, and just as much lovely than those that did end up on LfL, but that's just my two cents 

2 years ago??? Time flies by too quickly, and yeah I remember the LfL period was when I was really outwardly expressive of how much I loved Lana music to friends, and it was a really great one. My heart literally skipped a beat and frowned when she went all July 21 fam on us, the middle finger made it feel personal, and I knew it wasn't really something to take in bc I didn't really misbehave yada yada, but it was a pretty dark day when she did 

but, water under the bridge, and Lfl's there to listen to all u want so there  :whine: 

but. I do get what u mean tho, sometimes u really don't wanna spoil the fun, and waiting can b so taxing, so good luck we're all here to lighten things up til something does come our way  :dance:

UV/Honeymoon

Didn’t she say she finished NFR like March 2017 tho...

Edit: wait I think it was 2018

Nan, she came up with the title of the album last March. She began working on NFR in January and it was done probably in Nov-December.

Lana started recording NFR in December 2017 & one of the first 2 songs she did with Jack was Hope Is A Dangerous Thing & the other was possibly Bartender. In March (or July) she selected Norman Fucking Rockwell as the title track. Happiness Is A Butterfly was done early last year as well. How To Disappear was the last song she did for the record & was probably started on in October & was finished in December. The album wrapped up recording & was submitted to the label probably around that time as well. Knowing her, she probably submitted it 1 minute before the deadline :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Billie Eilish is releasing her album on March 29, it's over for Lana

Anyway, stream one of the most talented artists ever aka Billie

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

no.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Y'all are tasteless, what can i do

Seriously, Lana now has 3 options : putting out the album sonner, putting it out on March 29 but risking to flop, or putting it out later

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

lana doesnt care if her album will flop. she doesnt need the promo so either way, her album will sell pretty well

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don’t know her that well and what her impact is, but is she really a “menace” for her, someone in her leagues to compete for the number 1 spot if they had to both release on March 29?