Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I have no hype nor high expectations for this era other than music. I am just going to continue believing that she’ll just release the album with no promo (if we’re lucky then at least one or two magazine covers IF ANY) and then go silent again for another year. That way when it actually happens, which i’m positive it will, I won’t be that sad over it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

So now that Billie Eilish has announced her album for march 29th we can assume that the mid-year release thing is legit, right? So it's still too soon for her so start promo, I'm guessing she'll released the lead in march and the interviews will come after that.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

So now that Billie Eilish has announced her album for march 29th we can assume that the mid-year release thing is legit, right? So it's still too soon for her so start promo, I'm guessing she'll released the lead in march and the interviews will come after that.

Why would Billie Eilish affect Lana's album release?

Like I know it's her debut but she surely won't affect Lana on the album charts, I imagine the album is still coming March 29th or will be out early April (to avoid label conflict)

So the new guessing game begins lol

The best indicator of NFr’s Release are her upcoming shows (if none is canceled): she has a bunch in a row coming in June, so before that I guess. And her poetry book prior to that.

y’all try to tear every new singer down calling them “tumblerish” as if lana isn’t considered a “tumblerish” singer too. l m a o.

LMAO everyone's acting as if the most popular gifs on Tumblr aren't of Lana on the BTD mv or committing suicide on SS... a mess.

She probably will have the poetry book out before NFR like she said she would.

I'm pretty sure that in the livestream (when she announced the album was complete) she suggested that the poetry book was still unfinished and would come after the album?

Or she's holding back the announcement so they can do a bundle of album and poetry book.

I'd really love some bundles this time around...

• NFR standard CD
  • NFR standard LP
  • NFR deluxe LP (coloured vinyl with alternate artwork - store exclusive)
  • NFR cassette tape
  • NFR box set (CD, lithographs and album book)

Then bundles with maybe a print, tshirt or poetry book

y’all try to tear every new singer down calling them “tumblerish” as if lana isn’t considered a “tumblerish” singer too. l m a o.

I agree that the hate of these newer artists is too much but Lana is the artist who inspired the whole “tumblr-ish” singer thing. Without her it wouldn’t really be a thing. She’s not a tumblr-ish singer, she’s one of the main reasons why these “tumblr-ish singers” are a thing.

qfrWuBl.png

Why would Billie Eilish affect Lana's album release?

Like I know it's her debut but she surely won't affect Lana on the album charts, I imagine the album is still coming March 29th or will be out early April (to avoid label conflict)

Same label, similar sound and fanbase. Interscope is gonna try to push both NFR and Billie's album and aim for number one both times. I'm expecting at the very least two weeks between the two albums' release dates. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I'm pretty sure that in the livestream (when she announced the album was complete) she suggested that the poetry book was still unfinished and would come after the album?

Or she's holding back the announcement so they can do a bundle of album and poetry book.

I'd really love some bundles this time around...

• NFR standard CD
  • NFR standard LP
  • NFR deluxe LP (coloured vinyl with alternate artwork - store exclusive)
  • NFR cassette tape
  • NFR box set (CD, lithographs and album book)
Then bundles with maybe a print, tshirt or poetry book
Back in September, she said she wanted the poetry book out before NFR.

In January, she said her book was done too.

The bundles you mentioned make sense: let’s face it, we all are curious about her poetry and do people outside her fan base are really interested to buy a Lana book? Not so sure. It would make sense to include poetry with her music.

I’d love a box set with image prints and the poetry book. The visuals potential, ugh. I just know I’ll be disappointed when Chuck gives us more trash.

Also, can she start using her head voice register again? She can get so high with it, and it adds so much emotion to her songs.