Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I still cant believe that happiness is a butterfly is a real album title. Its so cheesy and ugly. :awkney:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I still cant believe that happiness is a butterfly is a real album title. Its so cheesy and ugly. :awkney:

Yeah, and "Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have it but i have it" is not...

HM is the album with best song titles.

Well, actually Zayn dropped 5-6 singles before releasing Icarus Fall.

She is not the only one.

Troy promoted his album 5 months before release too.

But Zayn's album has 27 tracks lol, NFR probably has 11

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

I don't check this thread that much anymore, but I guess that I haven't missed anything?

Quoting this in italics, for flavor  :smokes2:  :icant:

I just had a dream that Lana has made 2 videos which were connected with each other and when this first one just ended her outfit changed the color and she was all pink. At the end she also said that she can fly now - idk why. the new song which was the first single had a title „I don’t want to live in this world anymore” and it was super catchy. And Harry Styles was in it. Lol.

mariahcry.gif?fit=inside%7C900:auto&

I had a dream that Lana renamed the album 'Winter Butterfly' and the cover was pink... cmagl4G.gif  low-key stan

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.u2.pngcmagl4G.gif

Were u like born 60 who lives alone and hates all things good or something giphy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I really wish she leave MAC and Hope out of the album. These songs are the worst for me.

I really like MAC but I wouldn't mind if it wasn't on the album  :hooker:  :creep:

Hope is amazing tho :crossed:

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Yeah, and "Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have it but i have it" is not...

HM is the album with best song titles.

Your avatar is gold-brown and your username is blue ice and now I'm annoyed because it's so unsatisfying that they don't match oof  :derpna2:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Your avatar is gold-brown and your username is blue ice and now I'm annoyed because it's so unsatisfying that they don't match oof  :derpna2:

"Do I contradict myself? Very well, then I contradict myself, I am large, I contain multitudes" lol

:D 

One wanted a Pink vinyl, other dreamt about her in Pink and another dreamt of the cover all Pink... There's a lot of Pink here...

INTERESTING...  :really:  :mj:  :raven:

tumblr_p10yu6d9u81wd1677o1_250.gif

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

MAC's basically a self-actualized extension of Brooklyn Baby when u think about it. How's that for a thought? It belongs on the record. This has been ur friendly PSA thank u 2prtmqa.jpg

Thats literally Venice Bitch down to the title being a refurbished Brooklyn Baby

Let's not lie to ourselves any further the record is actually just Venice Bitch 11 times over giphy.gif #worldpeace

And?

Anyway, I had a dream last night she released Cinnamon as a single in early February

Back on topic tho, not hating on Cinnamon but I honestly doubt it'll be the first true single, if the three tracks we've already gotten are supposedly buzz/promo tracks (which I wouldn't want to see happen but who really knows). I'm thinking Cinnamon might just be released w the album, sim to how Cherry was. 

UV/Honeymoon