Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Y’all are stupid if you don’t think Billie would be a challenge. Lana don’t promote for shit! Billie would mop the floor with her

Lana used to promo in her prime too. Wait until Billie gets to her age. :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

oh I totally get it though! everytime I've been on vacation in maine or anywhere in the states, it's literally like it's own little world. it's like everyone is barfing american into eachothers mouths and shitting it back into others mouths. it's not a bad thing, it's just different is all! :awkney2:

when it comes to music here, it's especially strange

the media, radio, etc only focuses on American artists. It's v rare for an international artist to even be mentioned here, nevermind have the music played. 

Kylie Minogue is one of the biggest popstars in the world, yet not a hell of a lot of people in the US know about her, since she doesn't fit in with the American pop sound.

Even artists like Dua Lipa, who is huge in the UK, and promotes and tours in America, and appears on US award shows, is hardly known about to the GP

negAbhB.png

the media, radio, etc only focuses on American artists. It's v rare for an international artist to even be mentioned here, nevermind have the music played. 

Kylie Minogue is one of the biggest popstars in the world, yet not a hell of a lot of people in the US know about her, since she doesn't fit in with the American pop sound.

Even artists like Dua Lipa, who is huge in the UK, and promotes and tours in America, and appears on US award shows, is hardly known about to the GP

it's very interesting though! it's almost like it's closed off without even wanting to be! the charts in europe vs america really tell different stories 

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

it's very interesting though! it's almost like it's closed off without even wanting to be! the charts in europe vs america really tell different stories 

it's extremely closed off, and i think it might be by design. Even when it comes to Lana. I don't listen to the radio, but the only two Lana songs I've EVER heard on the radio were the Cedric Gervais remix of Summertime Sadness, and that unknown remix of SS that I'm trying to get help finding lol

negAbhB.png

whatever hype i had is gone now. i know lana doesn't "owe us" anything but it comes across as so unprofessional when we're all in the dark speculating, when her and management probably know we're losing hype

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Oh, the tea! 

tumblr_ltmu7zkqYQ1qh96e5o1_500.gif

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Can we host a public burning of her at the stake?   :godlaugh:

he doesn't have a choice

Lana: so the album has been shelved by the record label... they don't want to release it because frankly, I don't want to promote it. sorry guys xx

The fandom pretending to be shocked:

bper.gif

I understand the label mentality with the physical release if they know the album is not going to sell. But why do the labels shelf finished albums and dont just put them on streaming services and itunes?