Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

It reminds me of how Hozier released the song NFWMB on Nina Cried Power EP, but he excluded it from his upcoming album while the rest of the songs from the EP are on there. Wonder if Lana will eliminate one...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she went to the same chuch again. bye guys she is over.. hope billie elish eat her ass

http://www.justjared.com/2019/01/31/lana-del-rey-heads-to-church-with-friends-in-beverly-hills/

just like we guessed, its with her new skinny botox la instagirls friends

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

It reminds me of how Hozier released the song NFWMB on Nina Cried Power EP, but he excluded it from his upcoming album while the rest of the songs from the EP are on there. Wonder if Lana will eliminate one...

I'm still crying over it tbh. :crai:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Let’s be honest... wouldn’t fan singles be songs that aren’t making the album? Like the two country sounding songs would’ve been good stand-alone singles for “hype”, then releasing MAC, VB, Cinnamon as singles, then an album cover reveal, track list reveal, then the album itself (along with a great box set like UV’s and merch). It would’ve been perfect. Just the fact that the previous three songs are “fan singles” is annoying af because it’s starting to get to me that we heard 70% of the album before we even have a confirmed release date.

Also, as much as I love Lana, I can’t help but give props to a 17 year-old singer who is doing better promo and being clear when her album is getting released.

It's been said a million times before: the first lead single is yet to come and the three first tracks were to help us be patient before NFR. Besides, have you heard the lyrics, the way the songs respond each other? And Lana never released any standalone singles to this date... (though she should). 

So... do we think MAC, VB and Hope are on the album or *just* “fan tracks”?

:facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  This again. Yes, they are on the album. She released them for us , so we could be patient before NFR's real lead single. These three tracks never were intended to be played on radio, as opposed to the real lead, that will probably play in two LA radio stations lol. The songs reference one another and therefore, she can't scrap them from NFR. 

Would it be a possibility that Lana and Billie ARE releasing the same day? Like yeah it's messy but even Lana's management said she has the reigns on a lot of things, so perhaps SHE chose the release date, but Billie just so happens to be releasing the same day? I don't know how it works, or who chooses the releate dates but it's just a thought. And how do we know Billie is releasing on March 29th, has it been confirmed by herself?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Would it be a possibility that Lana and Billie ARE releasing the same day? Like yeah it's messy but even Lana's management said she has the reigns on a lot of things, so perhaps SHE chose the release date, but Billie just so happens to be releasing the same day? I don't know how it works, or who chooses the releate dates but it's just a thought. And how do we know Billie is releasing on March 29th, has it been confirmed by herself?

She posted a clip of her new single and the caption “OUT MARCH 29”

giphy.gif

To be honest, the longer we have to wait for the album, the less convinced I get that MAC and VB will be on its tracklist. :/

I’m okay with that in all honesty. new, fresh tracks ! Also, i’m hoping this church thing doesn’t influence her the way it did with Justin and she decided to stop her career ugh

oof...

A teaser for her new song got 11,000,000 views on instagram in like 3 days... out of those 11 million about 500,000 are destined to buy the album

giphy.gif

I’m okay with that in all honesty. new, fresh tracks !

But I wanna feel like I own them, that I can hold them in my hands and be like THESE ARE MY BABIES AND I LOVE THEM :crai: :crai: :crai: And if they for some reason won't be on the album, can she please release them as a cute physical double single like the Love/LFL heart vinyl or something? :poordat: She can take all my money tbh. Ok not really, I need them for Hozier too.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Cage the Elephant are releasing a new album on April 19. Today, we got the lead single and its video, the album cover and tracklisting. A couple of artists are adopting this strategy these days. Wouldn't be surprised if she did the same: boom! all in one. 

The "crimson and clover honeyyyy" part in VB makes me feel as if I'm spinning around in slow motion with orange evening sunshine blinding my eyes and then I just dive right into a pool of water after the last "over and over" and there's just bubbles everywhere and after a little while I see galaxies and stars or something.

This song is magical. It's definitely my favorite Lana song.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png