Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

on top of this, one of my FAVORITE music artists has been dead for 18 years

So be fucking grateful for what we have

My fave artist has been dead for 22 years sis, Lana is just lazy. Plain and simple. It's not about us being ungrateful, we just would like some steady news to hold us off until the release and she can't even give us a quick little update on things.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I know collabs aren’t favored here, but a perfume genius collab for this album could fit well tbh. I could hear him singing in Sylvia. Maybe in the future they’ll do something.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

My fave artist has been dead for 22 years sis, Lana is just lazy. Plain and simple. It's not about us being ungrateful, we just would like some steady news to hold us off until the release and she can't even give us a quick little update on things.

And even if she does, she's not coherent and to the point at all and leaves everything hanging. I said it before but she's become really annoying with these album releases. It would be better if she would shut up and start talking about an album 2 months before releasing it, not a whole fucking year

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

22, 18, still doesn't change the fact we will never get new music from them again

Anyway, I understand, but pop music fans don't always realize how good they got it. I'm frustrated too because I want my annual Lana summer album to bop to with my windows down in my car this summer, but I'm not gonna get upset about it

I'm sorry, I'm kindof in a mood right now, but Lana fans esp have it good with regular new music

negAbhB.png

yall need to learn not to have expectations. Expectations will always leave you disappointed

We need to be realistic about Lana for her future releases: she is fucking bad when it comes to estimate the time a project will take and she teases too soon. Her intentions are good (she wants to give us something ASAP), but she doesn’t see that it hypes us for too long to have that hype maintained.

Just to let you know guys, because I can actually talk on it, publishing a book takes around 2~3 months. I've published two books already. It's not that simple even if everything to do it is okay. It takes time cause there are a lot of steps to follow. So if she finished her book at the end of December, it could only be out around March. And it could even take more time because of how she's gonna sell it.

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Just to let you know guys, because I can actually talk on it, publishing a book takes around 2~3 months. I've published two books already. It's not that simple even if everything to do it is okay. It takes time cause there are a lot of steps to follow. So if she finished her book at the end of December, it could only be out around March. And it could even take more time because of how she's gonna sell it.

Thanks for saying this. Now the situation is less confusing

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

imagine complaining about lana going to her friends’ birthdays.. go outside

It wasn’t a complaint just am observation that she seems to always be at party’s and weddings and such non stop.

Getting mad that she’s going out with her friends is overboard

I’m not mad sis I’m feeling good thanks

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

It wasn’t a complaint just am observation that she seems to always be at party’s and weddings and such non stop. I’m not mad sis I’m feeling good thanks

I misinterpreted your post. My apologies darling

Yo when did she say the book is finished?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She will announce something next week I can feel it

Me too. Or maybe around Valentine's day.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.