Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

After all this silent treatment she's been giving us plus the Hillsong mess I can officially say I'm not looking forward to NFR at all and I've lost a lot of the appeal I had for Lana (in general) in the past couple of weeks. It's wild because one month ago I couldn't see myself saying this lmao she's my favorite artist but yeah I'm almost over her.

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

After all this silent treatment she's been giving us plus the Hillsong mess I can officially say I'm not looking forward to NFR at all and I've lost a lot of the appeal I had for Lana (in general) in the past couple of weeks. It's wild because one month ago I couldn't see myself saying this lmao she's my favorite artist but yeah I'm almost over her.

log out

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

welp it's never happening

49462087_2058264160957106_10593003044653

i think by different people she was talking about ariana releasing 2 albums within 6 months

she's avoiding questions ab a lana collab bc yes its never happening 

Spark a blunt and listen to Honeymoon to both calm and remind yourself how you can never stop loving her

when NFR drops i'm just gonna change the name of the artist in itunes so i trick apple into not sending her money for my streams 

Spark a blunt and listen to Honeymoon to both calm and remind yourself how you can never stop loving her

eh.... that's not a good statement. This ain't the cult of Del Rey :biblio: but I guess some people here would go to war for her if she asked nicely   :deadbanana:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

eh.... that's not a good statement. This ain't the cult of Del Rey :biblio: but I guess some people here would go to war for her if she asked nicely   :deadbanana:

i would die for he