Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone know which note Lana is singing in the backing vocals of VB around 1:30? Sounds like an E5 but it's layered and doesn't sound that natural, and I've always wondered. My lazy ass can recognise almost every note, but not this one for some obscure reasons

omg can you tell me how high my whistle notes are 

Yeah of course, do you have Instagram? I'll give you a mail so you can send me audio clips

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

Nnn it's very unlikely they are actual whistles notes it's most likely a high falsetto dude, but anyway be careful while you're doing them they can be highly damaging if you're not doing them correctly.

Nnn it's very unlikely they are actual whistles notes it's most likely a high falsetto dude, but anyway be careful while you're doing them they can be highly damaging if you're not doing them correctly.

could be! but i def feel a difference when i'm trying to do whistles and a very high falsetto 

i inhale while whistling which i've heard is v damaging lool 

could be! but i def feel a difference when i'm trying to do whistles and a very high falsetto

i inhale while whistling which i've heard is v damaging lool

Any way of whistling is damaging, and falsetto is damaging too. In fact, it degrades the quality of the voice. But it's easier to whistle by inhaling. It's good if you can control it. Not everybody can whistle

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

UGH... I'M FRUSTRATED COS LIKE THIS IS GONNA BE HER BEST RECORD! I didn't mind waiting til July for LFL... Cos I didn't like Love, LFL or Coachella...

However just listened to the snippets again and damn!

Cinnamon, Happiness Is A Butterfly, Hope Is A Dangerous Thing, How To Disappear, In Your Car, Mariners Apartment Complex and Venice Bitch!

She should just Paradise this shit and drop an EP.

I'm gonna call it ''In the car in the backseat I'm your baby-we go so fast we don't move'' 

ITCITBIYB-WGSFWDM :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'm gonna call it ''In the car in the backseat I'm your baby-we go so fast we don't move'' 

ITCITBIYB-WGSFWDM :toofunny:

in the car (in the backseat) i'm your baby - we go so fast (we don't move)

i76mrxw.png 

"In Your Car" is lowkey an ugly title , I hope it's not the official  :hooker:

this era will serve ugly titles so don't get surprised

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Imagine if she just does the whole campaign this week?

Like album cover and release date announced tomorrow... Then a new single Thursday (with music video) alongside the preorder and tracklist reveal on Friday. Then a few tour dates announced at the weekend.

She's not smart enough to do this

"In Your Car" is lowkey an ugly title , I hope it's not the official :hooker:

Not the best title indeed. I wonder if it’s linked in any way to the Starry-Eyed version she played on the ukulele at the children’s hospital... the melodies are super different, but both talk about stars!?!? I know it’s a stretch but I don’t love the In Your Car title either, and i’d Prefer if it was called Starry-Eyed.