Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Remember when we got the LFL tracklist, thought it was a joke, and then it turned out to be real cmagl4G.gif

I mean Summer Bummer? In My Feelings? Coachella? Cmon cmagl4G.gif

We really thought some twink was just mocking her because of how 'lana' they sounded but they were 100% real cmagl4G.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Does anyone know how long the process takes of getting the actual physical copy of the album finished?

what do u mean? printing and pressing, delivery to the markets or distributers? or the complete process with designing the whole thing ? 

i guess u can't mean mastering since we know she's been mastering some shit for like a year now or smth

i76mrxw.png 

what do u mean? printing and pressing, delivery to the markets or distributers? or the complete process with designing the whole thing ? 

i guess u can't mean mastering since we know she's been mastering some shit for like a year now or smth

The complete process like putting together the booklet, printing etc.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Didn't everybody think that the UV tracklist was fake to? I know she was trolling but I remember songs like Sad Girl, PWYC and FMWUTTT were all deemed fake by fans

Didn't everybody think that the UV tracklist was fake to? I know she was trolling but I remember songs like Sad Girl, PWYC and FMWUTTT were all deemed fake by fans

Exactly. Since UV, when the tracklist leaks, everyone thinks it’s fake. I remember people questioning the title Heroin on LFL, thinking it was « too much Lana » to be true...

The complete process like putting together the booklet, printing etc.

If the album cover is shot then I imagine the booklet etc. will be done and be ready for print... I don't know for sure how long it takes though, I guess it depends on the design, like LFL was quite simple... Maybe if it includes lyrics it takes longer, like fitting the text and checking for spellings etc.

imagine lana recreating this....

NRL177.jpg?t=1546984636

the power this has....

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fd2d1d5

If the album cover is shot then I imagine the booklet etc. will be done and be ready for print... I don't know for sure how long it takes though, I guess it depends on the design, like LFL was quite simple... Maybe if it includes lyrics it takes longer, like fitting the text and checking for spellings etc.

stop reminding us that they messed up the Love lyrics in the chorus  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

giphy.gif

Designing/putting together the Lust For Life booklet probably took them like ten minutes, and I'm not exactly expecting the Norman Fucking Rockwell one to be any more... sophisticated. And yeah, I have no idea what's going on over at Interscope/LDR HQ, but they should definitely have that kind of stuff ready by now.

And the whole process from pressing/printing the CD to it actually being available in stores can take as little as one week, if handled correctly (see: Beyoncé). But given Lana's history, it would probably take longer than that. And obviously, with boxsets and especially vinyls, it takes a lot longer than with regular CDs.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

what if at the end of MAC lana keeps saying... "are you ready for it" bc the following track blows up into some psychedelic shit that is just.. unheard of

visuals? no hope. but the music so far is amazing so i really have hopes.

what if at the end of MAC lana keeps saying... "are you ready for it" bc the following track blows up into some psychedelic shit that is just.. unheard of

*Bam Bam Bam, SWHU WOP WOP WOP*

Knew he was a kiiiilla first time that I Sawwww him

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend: