Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Imagine if she just does the whole campaign this week?

Like album cover and release date announced tomorrow... Then a new single Thursday (with music video) alongside the preorder and tracklist reveal on Friday. Then a few tour dates announced at the weekend.

lana del rey ft jbalvin tomorrow :makeup: :makeup:

colombia - fiesta de velas y faroles in my mind confirmed...

why are you all saying album cover tomorrow!? where is the proof?

There is no proof, however due to it being Norman's birthday we are expecting something... Like surely if she's named her record after the man she'll acknowledge his birthday and hopefully said album

colombia - fiesta de velas y faroles in my mind confirmed...

There is no proof, however due to it being Norman's birthday we are expecting something... Like surely if she's named her record after the man she'll acknowledge his birthday and hopefully said album

Let's not forget that this woman isn't informed, especially about some historical informations. *cough cough*

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lana came up with the album name while she got high with Jack in the studio. I doubt she knows when Norman Rockwell's birthday is... :w8ing:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

album cover or some announcement tomorrow

Receipts?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Yes but she said that after playing MAC

Meaning there's other surf guitar 70s style songs

I just wanna know where they're at and if we can get one of those as the next single instead  :creep:

VB's huge instrumental definitely gives me surf rock vibes, only in a more experimental sense. So far, HiaDT has been the only one that doesn't seem to really click with that group, for me. But I'm okay with that. Old Money didn't really jive with the neo-psychedelia of UV, and I don't know how she did it, but she managed to have Woodstock-era folk with trip hop, doo wop, and trap on L4L. 

I'm not entirely sold on HiaB being all piano. Just a hunch, but I think it'll be one of those songs that really builds in production as it goes along. I can hear electric guitars accompanying that melody pretty easily.