Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

if there's no marina collab then what the fuck were they doing in the studio together with jack, and why was marina with lana when she was going to LA to finish up her album hmmmmmmm

maybe they were just hanging out but i'm ignoring the fact that that's a possibility

qfrWuBl.png

:( I’m so sad I need this album

What if we trend “WeNeedNormanFuckingRockwell” on Twitter

She's gonna post a video of her dancing in Hillsong yelling with her friends: Oh shut the fuck up you whiney fuckers haHaHAAahAha

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

sis you'd die if Satan himself asked for your soul in exchange for a 10 second snippet of Yosemite

giphy.gif

and what teh fuck about it 

if there's no marina collab then what the fuck were they doing in the studio together with jack

Gangbang

Hope I don't get a warning point for this 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

There’s nothing wrong with you

There’s nothing wrong with me

There won’t be a song on NFR titled Yosemite

u are an ugly rusted and backed up corkwashed screwbag of an automic production composition of scrap heap and medal. a loose busted gadget, a nasty little apparatus, a greasy and budget-cut utensil, a meaningless contraption fit for no employee or employer, a contrivance of utter multitudes all ending at the same point of 80s metallica dreams of ugly future wishes, a pulley system that is naught work well, a mechanicism too human made to feel real, a unit among many other, many less dumb device, a creaky gizmo

be gone u ugly machine 

u are an ugly rusted and backed up corkwashed screwbag of an automic production composition of scrap heap and medal. a loose busted gadget, a nasty little apparatus, a greasy and budget-cut utensil, a meaningless contraption fit for no employee or employer, a contrivance of utter multitudes all ending at the same point of 80s metallica dreams of ugly future wishes, a pulley system that is naught work well, a mechanicism too human made to feel real, a unit among many other, many less dumb device, a creaky gizmo

be gone u ugly machine 

is this a leaked paragraph from Lana's new poetry book  :hdu:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

be gone u ugly machine

Your mind

is this a leaked paragraph from Lana's new poetry book  :hdu:

out of everything i could have early axis to eclipse let me see lana's 2nd grade diary

Spark a blunt and listen to Honeymoon to both calm and remind yourself how you can never stop loving her

Yesterday I did this and wow, HM is really that motherfucker :trisha:

8nl2OpX.png

my parents are going out tonight should i invite the guy i like over with the excuse of watching drag race together so i can give him the succ?

OT: hope aged like spoiled milk on the sidewalk of a hot summer day

oaUpkUg.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Gangbang

Hope I don't get a warning point for this

OMG I fucking love you.

Imagine if we got a single and it's a collab with Marina, but with Marina keeping her name. Headline like: "Lana Del Rey releases song featuring Marina and the Diamonds from Lana's upcoming album called Norman Fucking Rockwell". LMAOOOO

Lana Del Rey & Marina and the Diamonds - Norman Fucking Rockwell (album: Norman Fucking Rockwell), at this point I have no idea what's happening in my head.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I actually have a strong feeling she will release Yosemite on NFR? I can't explain it.

it's called faith sister

my parents are going out tonight should i invite the guy i like over with the excuse of watching drag race together so i can give him the succ?

OT: hope aged like spoiled milk on the sidewalk of a hot summer day

oaUpkUg.gif

I hope you choke while sucking 

jk

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...