Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Cinnamon In My Teeth - Love Me, Hold Me, Touch Me, and Be The First Who Ever Did

Happiness is a Butterfly, try to catch it like every night - It escapes from my hands (into moonlight)

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Does she disappear? Yep. But when she returns, she announces the feat with Jbalvin, the cover of the album, the tracklist, two new promotions singles, 2 homemade clips made by chuck, 30 magazine covers, a new campaign, a new boyfriend, 3 red carpets. In 1 week

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Can someone stalk her and ask her about new single/album? This era is dry and that shit is getting old.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Does she disappear? Yep. But when she returns, she announces the feat with Jbalvin, the cover of the album, the tracklist, two new promotions singles, 2 homemade clips made by chuck, 30 magazine covers, a new campaign, a new boyfriend, 3 red carpets. In 1 week

I’ve read on a FB Lana fan page that JBalwin has indeed approches her for a collab but she never replied to him.

So that might not happen but the rest seems right lol

remember back when we got the Honeymoon tracklist and everyone thought the titles were bad

Since UV, for all the tracklistings, when they leak, we all think they are fake and have ugly titles lol.

Remember Heroin? Everyone thought it was fake and an ugly title.

The titles aren’t everything to me. As long as the song’s great.

imagine what norman would think if lana didn't announce anything on his bday

cmagl4G.gif

i hope he haunts her and tells her to release the album

norman are you out there? do you see our pain?

Does anyone know how long the process takes of getting the actual physical copy of the album finished?

I’m guessing here, but a month!?? With the LFL era, when was the video when she was doing the booklet with Neil? End of May? Early days of June?

Omg! It’s my instrumental remake!

Whoever did that is a fucking saint and I love him for that! :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing it.

I made it myself. And thank YOU for making the instrumental :kiss: such a talented legend

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Think about it, we got the LFL cover in April and it came out in July so if she released the cover in Feb it probably would be about May until we actually got the album

I don't think that's necessarily true... Like we got the Honeymoon album cover 3 weeks before release.

Does anyone know how long the process takes of getting the actual physical copy of the album finished?

I imagine 2 weeks for CDs, and then a month to 6 weeks for vinyl and box sets etc. When Beyonce and Jay Z released their surprise album they'd apparently been working on it til the last minute before it dropped. Then the CD was delayed by like 10 days.

Lana's box sets tend to always be delayed now, as if they don't go into production until the pre-order... But I imagine if the album was finalised in December or early January then they would be sent to print this month (if the artwork is finished).

Omg! It’s my instrumental remake!

Whoever did that is a fucking saint and I love him for that! :heart:

Thank you so much for sharing it.

Oh my god!! Please is there any way you can give me a link for just the instrumental? It's so beautiful!

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~