Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Some of these are FUCKED UP

I really like his art I just wish the heads didn’t all look like aliens so much

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly I think Lana could pull off a number 1 over Billie. She did it over Tyler.

Exactly. I think some people here forget that tabloids and shit kiss her ass and cause the GP to listen.

Do y’all remember how many people heard about Love when it came out?

I’m thinking that what happened was this Billie chick had her album ready and Lana’s was ready and Interscope asked Lana what date she’d like, which happened to be the same as this Billie chick and they were like “Well look, we’ve got another for that date, you need extra time? Or maybe want to change it to a better time where it’s just yours releasing?” And Lana was like “Eh yeah sure I don’t mind I’ll be chill af” and they’re like “Thanks fam we got you” so maybe it’s them doing Lana a solid

Side note: I really want a full album of songs made by Lana & Blake while they’re high

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Honestly I think Lana could pull off a number 1 over Billie. She did it over Tyler.

her songs chart HIGH on spotify.... like top 10 high.... and her singles sells as much as miss Del Rey :rip:

miss Del Rey wont stand a chance if Eyelashes has a tour bundle (she just announced the tour btw)

I’m thinking that what happened was this Billie chick had her album ready and Lana’s was ready and Interscope asked Lana what date she’d like, which happened to be the same as this Billie chick and they were like “Well look, we’ve got another for that date, you need extra time? Or maybe want to change it to a better time where it’s just yours releasing?” And Lana was like “Eh yeah sure I don’t mind I’ll be chill af” and they’re like “Thanks fam we got you” so maybe it’s them doing Lana a solid

Side note: I really want a full album of songs made by Lana & Blake while they’re high

this is why Miss Del Rey should never keep the stans bored... the fanfics :rip:

giphy.gif

The In Your Car intro reminds me of Anthems of a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl

Also, I love that she talks about being the guy’s baby in the backseat IYC, but then talks about crying in the backseat in HISB. I appreciate little things like that.

any chance billie unfollowing lana could be over the album release thing? since march 29th was speculated first for lana? a reach but anything is possible now in the industry.

lana having beef with a teen? oh im for that!

oh god don't remind of when she beefed with 17 year old lorde lmao

Also, I love that she talks about being the guy’s baby in the backseat IYC, but then talks about crying in the backseat in HISB. I appreciate little things like that.

I didn't even notice that. Her mind

tumblr_pdgr1jHha11rru4q4_540.gif

The In Your Car intro reminds me of Anthems of a Seventeen-Year-Old Girl

Thank you for this little detail lol I hate hearing hate for stuff we haven’t fully heard yet but that’s an interesting (and fresh/new) point. The IYC snippet could be a part of HIAB possibly but if it’s not, even if it’s a different track it keeps the record cohesive

giphy.gif

nah, billie would crush her i think.

her single is #2 on US spotify rn, lana's have hit like...mid 70s. not that theres anything wrong with that. and her tour is bundled with the album

LFL was her second most successful album after BTD, there was actually hype behind it because the singles had interesting collabs and a lot of people thought she was going back to BTD style, thats why she competed with tyler. 

an album full of piano ballads with a 10 minute psych rock lead single is not really that commercial, so theres gonna be less hype obviously.

she will do fine just cause her fan base is really established, probably like 80-100k still, but billie will probably do a lot more

me reading the acronym for hope thinking its happiness is a butterfly:

"happiness................. is a dangerous thing"

:awkney: :wtf2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e