Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

hey don't giss my girl grimes, I don't like her music but she's from montreal like me and she's getting that good good tesla dick, so I approve

cbOrd43.gif

I don't have anything against crackheads, I for one look like one so there's that cbOrd43.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

and undercover work at Hillsong with her iphone camera on at all times so she can expose them, she's the next life guru we don't even know we deserved

cbOrd43.gif

shane dawson is gonna be OVER once she uploads that documentary to her yt channel 

cbOrd43.gif

i76mrxw.png 

I really wonder why Lana hasn't released her best song aka Cinnamon yet

cbOrd43.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I really wonder why Lana hasn't released her best song aka In Your Car yet

cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

shane dawson is gonna be OVER once she uploads that documentary to her yt channel 

cbOrd43.gif

I heard she invited all of her girl friends too so they can put a spell on the place, salem witch trials are shook. The poetry book she's writing is actually a spell book so that we can all bind together as one and banish the evil spirits from earth. Mother Theresa was found dead

cbOrd43.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I've said it before and i'll say it again, Anal is releasing her lead single on Feb 22nd. This news is pretty much confirmed. cbOrd43.gif

I cannot wait for Ms. Del Rey to lead us into a new age of religion, spiritually, world peace, emotional stability, while also fighting the battle against evil. She is currently doing undercover work at Hillsong church as an investigative reporter, writing a spell book to sell to the masses in order for us all to rid the earth of evil spirits, and her music will reflect these ideas while also acting as a guide for these rituals, in these dark times. For those of you who think I am reading a script or being paid by Ben Mawson to divert the fandom's attention away from Hillsong's past or the Israel controversy, you are wrong. I love miss Lana Del Rey and applaud her for all her upcoming success.

wImScUD.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

no

and how is sky ferreira related to nfr?

stay on topic

cbOrd43.gif

asking me to stay on topic is also being off topic cbOrd43.gif