Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Right im going downstairs to cook a frozen pizza and watch buffy the vampire slayer and when i come back upstairs i hope to have some real album news

cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

My grades are improving and my skin is clear. :smokes: Imagine how much of an improvement my life would have if Lana would release something (and not another fucking piano track). I'd probably lose 15 pounds instantly! :defeated:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Right im going downstairs to cook a frozen pizza and watch buffy the vampire slayer and when i come back upstairs i hope to have some real album news

cbOrd43.gif

It's gonna happen if you add «and I will hibernate for the rest of winter» to your list. 

I'm going to watch Glee and drink more water for clearer skin, and when I come back online I hope to find the album cover released via Instagram cbOrd43.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So who wants to bet on which artist will release a song called Lana Del Rey   (better be one who takes it to number one)

BTW- are people saying there are 2 new songs released today? What where and when???

Nicki Minaj dropped  2 new songs yesterday are you thinking of her?

cbOrd43.gif

set the timer for pizza to 20 years. Otherwise, you might as well go ahead and rant now

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

My grades are improving and my skin is clear. :smokes: Imagine how much of an improvement my life would have if Lana would release something (and not another fucking piano track). I'd probably lose 15 pounds instantly! :defeated:

so glad u decided to stream art angels cbOrd43.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Nicki Minaj dropped  2 new songs yesterday are you thinking of her?

I think they meant the "country" tracks she performed at the Apple event, somebody posted earlier that it was nice of her to drop the 2 new songs (referring to them).

cbOrd43.gif

I'm going to watch Glee and drink more water for clearer skin, and when I come back online I hope to find the album cover released via Instagram cbOrd43.gif

Hope Is A Dangerous Thing For Women Like You To Have - And You Shouldn't Have It

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif