Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

any chance billie unfollowing lana could be over the album release thing? since march 29th was speculated first for lana? a reach but anything is possible now in the industry.

lana having beef with a teen? oh im for that!

Honestly, I think Billie unfollowed because Lana didn’t follow her back. (She followed a Billie fan account lmao)

And Billie keeps her following count at 666 bc she’s ~*~eDgEy~*~ so she’s probably constantly unfollowing people to follow new people.

WAITTT THE TINDERBOX IS DATED 2018?! IS THIS BITCH OK

rihanna-laughing-at-iheartradio-music-aw

maybe the editor of it made a mistake but it was too late? probs why she disabled comments on that one too so we didn't spam her with "girl wrong year"

​love how she knows to disable comments bc she can sense what were gonna attack her for

WAITTT the tinderbox festival is dated 2018?! IS THIS BITCH OK...

New single 2019 - Tinderbox 2018 In My Mind confirmed

lmao it's a fanmade edit (pretty obvious from how it looks like) probably using last year's transparent png i guess, the dates don't even match this year's festival 

i76mrxw.png 

I thought we already knew it when all the festival lineups started to pop up?

Yeah, but I thought it’d be less shows since she said there’d be cancellations, and it’s weird how there’s been little promo/announcements so it’s like... is she going to sing new... songs... is she doing a promo tour like she did for LFL? Idk, this is a long process so far of getting any info.

So... with all the tour dates, July is out of the way for her to release NFR since it's a busy month... So somewhere before that? 

GUYS, WE'RE GETTING CLOSER!!!!! ONLY 47 MORE POSTS LIKE THESE AND WE'LL KNOW!

:P 

BUKU festival is March 22nd... Could be a nice little date to drop the album, it is a Friday and looking at the Lust For Life roll out we got the preorder etc 9 days before the release.

So is the lead coming this month with album in March?

Quoting myself but is this likely?

lmao it's a fanmade edit (pretty obvious from how it looks like) probably using last year's transparent png i guess, the dates don't even match this year's festival

... Has she EVER been this messy before?? :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

... Has she EVER been this messy before?? :facepalm:

posting fan edits? jksndfkjs i mean yeah like she posted that fanmade video games cover back in 2011 on twitter

but i mean yeah it's not like there's official posters for these festivals out there kjsn

i76mrxw.png 

I've been tearing around in my fucking nightgown 24/7 Sylvia Plath 

IDR2.gif

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This bitch really out there posting fb screenshots and fugly compressed fanmades with a mixed up date

We need solid info :pft:

at least we have a confirmation on what dates she's not cancelling tho jksndfjks

i76mrxw.png 

So... with all the tour dates, July is out of the way for her to release NFR since it's a busy month... So somewhere before that? 

GUYS, WE'RE GETTING CLOSER!!!!! ONLY 47 MORE POSTS LIKE THESE AND WE'LL KNOW!

:P 

I have the feeling the album will be released in June

With LFL she had two little dates in May and the rest of the festivals started in July. We thought May 26th was release date and then it was July 21st.

With NFR she has a date in March 22nd (?) which would be close to the rumoured March 29th that isn't probably release date and then the rest of the shows start in June. So...