03. White Mustang

04. Blue Jeans

05. Born To Die

06. Summertime Sadness

07. Venice Bitch (2 minute version)

08. Video Games

09. Lolita

10. Off To The Races

I'd be surprised if she'd sing Lolita at this point.

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I don't think so. I think the poetry book is the reason why NFR is stalling. 

And she said before she doesn't like deluxe editions.

She’s said many things, it’s Lana we’re talking about lol

Plus, who knows, maybe Interscope wanted more tracks too. Maybe it was the Billie English thing or whatever. I wish she’d just talk. At least let us know it’s comign. That Instagram live where she said “Who cares right?” made me so mad because some shithead said that back that no one cares and she’s like “Right? Exactly who cares” and ever since she’s just been quiet except the HIADT release

Idk I’d hope she isn’t pushing her music back for a damn book. Don’t get me wrong, I wanna read it but like.... I’d rather hear some music first

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Lfl as an era was btd level compared to NFR one

Except BTD was good

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I mean minus the album delay the era served visuals,maany photoshoots and interviews and was eventful

That’s true. This era reminds me of the UV era where she didn’t talk much about it except announcing stuff and releasing singles leading up to the release the month of

giphy.gif

That’s true. This era reminds me of the UV era where she didn’t talk much about it except announcing stuff and releasing singles leading up to the release the month of

at least UV had interviews and Neil photoshoots, da fuq does NFR era have? pictures of lana giving a homeless man a bottle of diabetes, pictures of her going to hillsong and the instagram pics she posts of the sky or a random neighborhood lmao

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

UV era was pretty exciting. We had a lot of super nice photoshoots, a distinct visual direction and - as much as I appreciate MAC, VB and HIADT - extremely strong singles.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

UV era was pretty exciting. We had a lot of super nice photoshoots, a distinct visual direction and - as much as I appreciate MAC, VB and HIADT - extremely strong singles.

west coast literally rebirthed me and shot me with a gun at the same time. it was such a new sound for her, and honestly i played it everyday and she never got old :poordat:

at least UV had interviews and Neil photoshoots, da fuq does NFR era have? pictures of lana giving a homeless man a bottle of diabetes, pictures of her going to hillsong and the instagram pics she posts of the sky or a random neighborhood lmao

@ Those things are all unrelated though. People make the church, homeless guy, etc related because they’re bored and have nothing else to either bitch or talk about. NFR has had a 10 minute track, 3 singles, 2 live performances with 1 yet to be released track and 2 unreleased songs. She’s done photo shoots too, she’s just not released any just yet

@EB I mean, yeah. She had a bigger budget, hell, maybe she wants this to be more simplistic or Interscope does??? Idk it’s really weird. She has a video for HIAB already so I mean, there’s gotta be visuals that are going to be involved. It can’t be the only video she shot in the past 1-1.5 years

giphy.gif

@Peroxide Those things are all unrelated though. People make the church, homeless guy, etc related because they’re bored and have nothing else to either bitch or talk about. NFR has had a 10 minute track, 3 singles, 2 live performances with 1 yet to be released track and 2 unreleased songs. She’s done photo shoots too, she’s just not released any just yet

@EB I mean, yeah. She had a bigger budget, hell, maybe she wants this to be more simplistic or Interscope does??? Idk it’s really weird. She has a video for HIAB already so I mean, there’s gotta be visuals that are going to be involved. It can’t be the only video she shot in the past 1-1.5 years

she did that last fucking year lmfaooooooo 

and I'm saying the paparazzi pics are the biggest news we got from her in the last month and that says ALOT about this era

where is the new stuff?

tenor.gif?itemid=5312943

The fandom: LANA PLEASE GIVE US SOME NEWS WE'RE DYING PLEASE MOM

Lana after posting tour dates thinking it was worthy news:

85460399.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e