Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Then I don't see how Lana can't release a single on the same day? Like yeah it'll be competition but there doesn't seem to be anything else stopping her from releasing on Friday

No, I know she can release it on Friday. I just think she won't do something like that to her best friend. Lana obviously has a bigger fan base than Marina, and she knows that if she releases on the same day she'll overshadow Marina's come back after 4 years. That's why I think Lana won't release anything this Friday.

Also, she can say "No" to Interscope, just like she succeeded in releasing Venice Bitch, even though they were against it.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Honestly I’m gonna focus on Marina’s new album now bc Lana is deadier than ever bye girl

Note: this silence from her attacks my anxiety I -

I'm actually so happy Marina and Jonna are coming up with new projects, they're artists who really put a lot of effort on their releases so I'm glad they're both coming through... Lana can't relate tbh cbOrd43.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Meaning the wait between Mariners Apartment Complex and today is already longer than the entire Lust For Life promotional campaign (lead single to album release).

i started to feel bad about being impatient bc we did just get a single last month but this made me realize not to feel bad bc

i started to feel bad about being impatient bc we did just get a single last month but this made me realize not to feel bad bc

Honestly between getting Hope last month and getting nothing at all (meaning Hope wouldn't be on the album) I'd prefer an eventless january cbOrd43.gif

I'm actually so happy Marina and Jonna are coming up with new projects, they're artists who really put a lot of effort on their releases so I'm glad they're both coming through... Lana can't relate tbh cbOrd43.gif

who the fuck is that?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

an absolute legend

she looks like my primary school teacher doing karaoke on dress up day for the class

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I want to just shake Lana and wake her up. Like literally what is going on! She's not doing anything, like at all. We understand that the physical albums may not be finished yet so that could delay the release (as well as Billie) but the least she could do is have Neil do a photoshoot with her or give the tracklist... or an interview or SOMETHING.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

i can't believe u guys still haven't realised that lana's been doing a silent protest against trump and his policies by not releasing nfr 

cbOrd43.gif

and undercover work at Hillsong with her iphone camera on at all times so she can expose them, she's the next life guru we don't even know we deserved

cbOrd43.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

she looks like my primary school teacher doing karaoke on dress up day for the class

Still better than the imperialist tilfoil crackhead also known as Grimes cbOrd43.gif