Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

No?

Then I don't see how Lana can't release a single on the same day? Like yeah it'll be competition but there doesn't seem to be anything else stopping her from releasing on Friday

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm honestly so tired of this situation we're in february for god's sake and all she did was drop the most boring song ever recorded before vanishing to white supremacists parties, religious anti-LGBT cults and late night walks with that greasy haired man lmao I'm honestly losing faith in this era and at this point I just can't wait for the whole thing to be over so we can jump to the next one cbOrd43.gif NFR is dead to me

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

i d like yall to just take a second, close your eyes, breathe and think about cinnamon still not being released,  like its so annoying the fuck

Well at least Cinnamon was not performed live. Think about how stupid its the fact she performed HTD four months ago, said it was the >last track they worked on< and still nothing cbOrd43.gif

I can't even listen to MAC and VB anymore because I get really angry and I don't want to attatch these kind of emotions to those songs because they are beautiful works and I really like them cbOrd43.gif but girl...

Lana and Marina are signed to different labels and record companies. Also Lana releasing the same day as Marina is unlikely to have an affect on either's success, like Lana's singles always flop.

Speaking about the Lust For Life rollout... We got Love (February 18th), Lust For Life (April 19th), Coachella (May 15th) and then Summer Bummer and Groupie Love (July 12th) with the album following (July 21st).

The Norman Fucking Rockwell rollout so far... Began with Mariners Apartment Complex (September 12th), Venice Bitch (September 18th) and then Hope Is A Dangerous Thing... (January 9th) with the album to follow sometime in spring or early summer.

Meaning the wait between Mariners Apartment Complex and today is already longer than the entire Lust For Life promotional campaign (lead single to album release).

Lana and Marina are signed to different labels and record companies. Also Lana releasing the same day as Marina is unlikely to have an affect on either's success, like Lana's singles always flop.

Speaking about the Lust For Life rollout... We got Love (February 18th), Lust For Life (April 19th), Coachella (May 15th) and then Summer Bummer and Groupie Love (July 12th) with the album following (July 21st).

The Norman Fucking Rockwell rollout so far... Began with Mariners Apartment Complex (September 12th), Venice Bitch (September 18th) and then Hope Is A Dangerous Thing... (January 9th) with the album to follow sometime in spring or early summer.

Meaning the wait between Mariners Apartment Complex and today is already longer than the entire Lust For Life promotional campaign (lead single to album release).

I lowkey got annoyed reading this

stg if this is the case then I'm turning in my stan card ASAP

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Anyway remember when she released Hope and a lot of y'all did the damn most saying it was better than Change like lmao...

LJrbjuL.gif

...it is though 

LxbrbC1.gif

i need to find a new gif i know 

Anyway remember when she released Hope and a lot of y'all did the damn most saying it was better than Change like lmao...

LJrbjuL.gif

i really was loving hope for a good week, then it aged so bad

this era is a joke actually though