Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I'm hoping for a single on Friday but I'm not holding my breath.

Not gonna happen. Marina is dropping new single on Friday, she wouldn't do that to her BFF.

Also, Ariana is dropping an album on Friday I think?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Not gonna happen. Marina is dropping new single on Friday, she wouldn't do that to her BFF.

Also, Ariana is dropping an album on Friday I think?

are they both from interscope?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Billie and Ariana on the same day? Wow, what a day for music! So excited :deadbanana:

i just realised this sounds like sarcasm, but its not

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ugh Lana... So she had 2 options:

1. release MAC / VB in September as stand alone singles and announce a new album coming sometime next year. Then begin the album campaign in 2019.

2. release MAC / VB in September as the first singles (6 months prior to the album release), tease several more songs multiple times on Instagram, announce the album title and a Q1 release (but don't confirm an official date), release a 3rd song from the album and confirm the album is finished and just sitting there then refuse to announce anymore information to fans.

Of course she picked option 2.

1. release MAC / VB in September as stand alone singles and announce a new album coming sometime next year. Then begin the album campaign in 2019.

2. release MAC / VB in September as the first singles (6 months prior to the album release), tease several more songs multiple times on Instagram, announce the album title and a Q1 release (but don't confirm an official date), release a 3rd song from the album and confirm the album is finished and just sitting there then refuse to announce anymore information to fans.

Her mind

It's probably not even going to be Q1  :ohno:

i cant believe that the world is ok with billie eyelash, like cmon she's a xxxtentashit supporting 17yo chick who makes songs for 14-year-olds about ending yourself umm

not to mention her weird ass visuals that inspire adolescent girls to make 3secs videos on instagram, in a black n white filter, having them lip syncing to lyrics "i thought id be dead by know" while they still dont have their fucking teeth all grown up UGH

edit: im sorry, i know that a lot of you support her, personally i used to love her EP but seeing her behaviour and the latest songs makes me sick, she tries so hard its sad :toofunny:

i cant believe that the world is ok with billie eyelash, like cmon bhad bhabie is FAR less problematic than that xxxtentashit supporting 17yo chick who makes songs for 14-year-olds about ending yourself

not to mention her weird ass visuals that inspire adolescent girls to make 3secs videos on instagram, in a black n white filter, having them lip syncing to lyrics "i thought id be dead by know" while they still dont have their fucking teeth all grown up UGH

edit: im sorry, i know that a lot of you support her, personally i used to love her EP but seeing her behaviour and the latest songs makes me sick, she tries so hard its sad :toofunny:

Deadass lana did the same thing...

lilkimxchapelle.png

Deadass lana did the same thing...

but lana wasn't 17 and her demographic is different

edit: oh yeah and + world wasnt ok with lana singing "i wish i was dead" at all and gave her much more judgement than billie gets for 'I wUnNa EnD mE"

I can’t tell if this drought is actually that bad or if we’re making it sound more dramatic than it actually is

I definitely don't remember LFL being this bad. In the past month we've literally had fights about Synthesia. :awkney:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven