Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I kinda wish she'd be more experimental like during the Lizzy Grant / Del Ray eras. I know she has a defined sound as Lana Del Rey but she's established and she can afford to take more risks.

I'm hyped for NFR and I'm ready for the laidback hazy acoustic vibes (and surf / rock undertones) she'll serve this time around. But for LDR7 I wouldn't mind some more Trash Magic or Disco vibes. Mermaid Motel and Raise Me Up stand out too.

I know it's just a quote that she thought was interesting and deep or whatever the fuck lol, but imagine if it was another song title, it would've been the 2345645th song starting with ''H'' this era (and by 2345645th I mean 4th) 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

How someone does one thing is how they do everything = if I'm lazy and wear track suits and my hair in a bun and I can barely wake up early and don't put effort into my own life, don't expect this era to be anything but that.

We love cryptic messages!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

i feel like whenever she posts she immediately shuts her phone and throws it in a drawer so she doesn't get tempted to look at the replies, bc if she saw enough complaints she would do SOMETHING...

ALSO when the tracklist is revealed 80% chance there won't be "In Your Car" since we made that up so im ready for the melt down