Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

edit: nvm

I know, I'm gross and bored I'm sorry  :poordat:  We're just so desperate that it's tempting to troll around

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Someone explain to me-  WHY??? do you need to know the date of release?  With the entire world crashing down, just knowing that someday we shall have it is good enough for me.

A more important question is- why is Born to Die charting on the Alternative and Rock Album charts, yet is not on the full 200 chart? It defies any rational answer whatsoever.

I think the issue is motivation. That is, she says it's finished, so what is her motivation for not giving a release date. Therefore, the pessimists think she's not confident about being finished and may want to change things up substantially, or (hyper-pessimistically) that she's completely lost interest in the core product. The optimist thinks she's adding more tracks to a finalized core product. An interesting seldom-considered possibility is that she wants to coordinate her release with somebody elses, not necessarily to hurt them (or herself), but to help them (e.g. Barry James O'neill has Psychedelic Soup coming out April or May, he's recently said).

And if she doesn't release NFR March 29th, there are (at least) 3 other things she could release on that day to live up to her twitter bio a bit more, at least two of which would give me great joy (and the 3rd would probably be interesting).

As to the 2nd question, if it were the case Rock and Alternative titles don't occur much in BB200 in general (i.e., not just BTD), it just means that Rock and Alternative sells comparatively worse than the other categories (Pop, R&B, Hip Hop, Country). Kind of curious to see whether the Claypool-Lennon Delirium release this Friday will chart any on BB200. I'm guessing it won't, given your observation about BTD.

i’m pretending that something is gonna happen this friday so i have something to look forward to until it doesn’t happen. i’m reaching new lows thanks to lana!!

thats exactly what's keeping me going! this era is obviously random so i wake up every morning with the hope that today is the day... it helps but is pretty sad bc of the constant let downs

thats exactly what's keeping me going! this era is obviously random so i wake up every morning with the hope that today is the day... it helps but is pretty sad bc of the constant let downs

wow. we love a good morning routine.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

i’m pretending that something is gonna happen this friday so i have something to look forward to until it doesn’t happen. i’m reaching new lows thanks to lana!!

I'm pretending Lana is currently pregnant and experiencing morning sickness, dizziness, and has lots of things to prepare for the baby like it's room and going to classes and seeing doctors with her bf so she's busy with that and thats why she's can't releasing anything yet, because she wants to properly promote her work, and get ready for the baby :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm pretending Lana is currently pregnant and experiencing morning sickness, dizziness, and has lots of things to prepare for the baby like it's room and going to classes and seeing doctors with her bf so she's busy with that and thats why she's can't releasing anything yet, because she wants to properly promote her work, and get ready for the baby :creep:

This thread is sad

giphy.gif

LIZARD PEOPLE

I have a few things to say... cbOrd43.gif

firstly, White Mustang is a terrible song. It sounds fanmade and i've heard 15 year olds make better songs on the keyboard in music class, same goes with roachella. Anyone who thinks otherwise can take several seats on the electric chair.

secondly, @ you little bitch, i love u but the fact that u think love is the worst song on LFL is... ban worthy cbOrd43.gif

thirdly, @@Eclipse clearly has info on the album otherwise he would just say that he doesn't have any info if he truly didn't; rather than just dodging the question...

and finally... Lana is a rat. PERIODT

tumblr_og2ppntByX1u6n38po2_400.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Imagine saying "hello it's me on your iPad, I'm gonna kill myself dad, making coffee for the monsters under my bed, sometimes I wish I was already dead, but I got hope lmao ;)" is poetic and White Mustang's lyrics are stupid. Like I still don't think any of you get that taste is subjective. I personally don't enjoy Hope's lyrics, that's just me. Some of you guys enjoy the lyrics, that's just you. But we can all live in peace bitches. Just stop hating on White Mustang the melody and production and the way Lana sings in it is beautiful. Periodt.

As long as White Mustang gets dragged you can be sure I'm dragging HIADT to hell with me

tumblr_og2ppntByX1u6n38po2_400.gif

I honestly forgot about lfl because it was so Disappointing except tomorrow never came and now I'm remembering how good some of the individual tracks are outside of the whole thing and loving life to 13 beaches

I honestly forgot about lfl because it was so Disappointing except tomorrow never came and now I'm remembering how good some of the individual tracks are outside of the whole thing and loving life to 13 beaches

Almost all the songs are amazing and bop worthy, except for a few I won't name

The only thing is, all together? No. It's like I love sushi, and I love ice cream, but I don't want sushi and ice cream put together :horror: but yeah as solo songs most of them are legendary and the kids here just don't know

I've been wondering what if she wants to keep things quiet and do a quick release date/pre-order/release over a short period of time to prevent leaks and that's why we are having this drought?? (I just don't want to wait until summer )

The only thing is, all together? No. It's like I love sushi, and I love ice cream, but I don't want sushi and ice cream put together :horror: but yeah as solo songs most of them are legendary and the kids here just don't know

Lust For Life isn’t bad it’s just not a very well rounded album compared to let’s say Ultraviolence. Heroin, cherry and 13 beaches and white mustang are my faves from Lfl.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Lust For Life isn’t bad it’s just not a very well rounded album compared to let’s say Ultraviolence. Heroin, cherry and 13 beaches and white mustang are my faves from Lfl.

Like I said there's only two songs I dislike from LFL, the rest I love to death, the only thing I hate is that there's almost no flow to the album. The songs don't match eachother, that's what I meant by they're better when you listen to them alone

I've been wondering what if she wants to keep things quiet and do a quick release date/pre-order/release over a short period of time to prevent leaks and that's why we are having this drought?? (I just don't want to wait until summer )

How is leaking 30 second snippets of like 6 songs and saying the album is finished keeping it quiet? :thumb3:

How is leaking 30 second snippets of like 6 songs and saying the album is finished keeping it quiet? :thumb3:

Lmao shushhhh I was worried someone would unpick my logic with that I wanna believe my lies

reminder white mustang is written about g-eazy's 5inch cock

random but ice cream and french fries is the most delicious weird-ass combination ever

nice cocc bro