Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I believe in people with psychic abilities. A couple of years ago my friend cheated on her husband with a girl we know and months after that they went to a medium and the medium snitched on her lmao

Omg what psychic did she go to? Lmao this is priceless

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I believe it's real for those who's ancestors actually practiced it, those who are into black magic, and those who practice blood sacrifice like chickens and shit (Azealia Banks teas) but I don't believe Becky who shops at wholefoods and lives in LA and wears patchouli and musk can see my future in the grains left over from my latte :creep:

Well, I can see your point. My friend isnt a Becky :creep: :runs:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Omg what psychic did she go to? Lmao this is priceless

I think it was someone related to her religion (I think she's a spiritist, but I could be wrong)

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

A psychic once told me I was gonna die, and I did. I ended up getting hit by a car, and the person driving the car was my psychic. After that event she realized life was too short and had a baby. 25 years later she died and her child took over the business. One day she saw this kid who asked how he was going to die, and the prediction was, he was going to get hit by a car. Later that week, the psychic hit someone while on the phone. It was the kid she gave the reading to. Following in her mother's footsteps she had a baby, fearing life was too short, and that baby, was me.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

A psychic once told me I was gonna die, and I did. I ended up getting hit by a car, and the person driving the car was my psychic. After that event she realized life was too short and had a baby. 25 years later she died and her child took over the business. One day she saw this kid who asked how he was going to die, and the prediction was, he was going to get hit by a car. Later that week, the psychic hit someone while on the phone. It was the kid she gave the reading to. Following in her mother's footsteps she had a baby, fearing life was too short, and that baby, was me.

1550116727-russian-doll-stare-960x540.jp

Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future.

I believe it's real for those who's ancestors actually practiced it, those who are into black magic, and those who practice blood sacrifice like chickens and shit (Azealia Banks teas) but I don't believe Lana who shops at wholefoods and lives in LA and wears patchouli and musk can see my future in the grains left over from my latte :creep:

lana when she was a "witch" for like two hours

giphy.gif

Anyone relate to the Burnt Norton interlude?....now it’s not just because of my existential crisis but because it sums up NFR.

“What might have been is an abstraction

Remaining a perpetual possibility

Only in a world of speculation”

Reminds me of Norman Fucking Rockwell and that enigma that it is. Always a perpetual possibility but never actually fucking reality.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I think it was someone related to her religion (I think she's a spiritist, but I could be wrong)

My stepmother went to a spiritual healer (common in the mexican culture) and said that she would have two angelita’s (girl angels) and then she had my two sisters. i wanna go and ask questions about Lana cause shit my soul NEEDS healing with this waiting process

giphy.gif

I once met a psychic who told me that my near future was very wet! Not even minutes after she said so, a bucket of water fell off her office's door onto my head. Crazy, right?  :hdu:

nice cocc bro