Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

The good thing about this era and NFR is that Lana will finally annihilate the BTD-only fans and honestly I'm here for that... destroy them mom they don't deserve you!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Did he really send Elle emails????? lmaaaaaaao wtf Ben come here your dumbass I wanna talk

tumblr_inline_p2ocs3ftgn1qc4uvh_400.gif

It was actually her other manager Ed, and he’s even called me too lol. So, behave you guys!! No leaks this era! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

If Ben reads this forum enough to send Elle passive-aggressive emails, can he kindly let his client know that her last remaining fans are tired of her bullshit and would simply like to know when she plans on releasing the album? That’s one simple fucking question. It’s not like we’re asking for anything ~*too crazy*~ like an album cover or something. But that’s because we know it will be one of Chuck’s amateur film school rejected-ass’ pictures.

wow tea

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

It was actually her other manager Ed, and he’s even called me too lol. So, behave you guys!! No leaks this era! x

If he sent one to me, I'd fight him. Not really, I would just ask him what TF is going on and what's in her head ATM. Because this shit is annoying, and hopefully she'll realize that soon.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I’m normally a pretty chill and patient person but I’m over the bullshit, where in the fuck is the album Lana!?! Is it ever happening or should we just move on, this limbo is not it sweetie.

Lol. Jk. But seriously like where is the damn release date.

Honestly tho, if Ben and Ed did their jobs....nothing would have leaked from the LFL era. :oprah3: Like how do you explain to your client that not only did the lead single leak (along with its demo), but the MUSIC VIDEO as well. :toofunny: and iirc Eclipse had the music video a whole year before the era began

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

everyone slide in lana’s insta DMs and tell her to fucking livestream again.. i’m sick of waiting.

like she can’t block all of us. ((((:

I thought Celebrities only get DMs from people they follow...

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

why did this send me

5Mz37mJ.jpg

Sis, have you seen his breakdown on Twitter? I think this should answer your question... :toofunny:

What's their Twitter handle? I haven't seen it yet  :crai:

Do you have a link?

https://soundcloud.com/johnwaynebxtchh/leak-tame-impala-illusion-gaga-demo  :) it's just a snippet but is goes OFF  :hooker: and it's official btw. confirmed by tame impala  :defeated:

and @BlueBaby

nice cocc bro