Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

If she doesn’t rush release this during the start of March, it’s definitely going to become a Summer release

Billie’s album is still scheduled for the 29th and I don’t think she’d release during April either since Marina is dropping an album

Hate this puta. Even with delays, I doubt she’s gonna put any effort into making the release meaningful. It’s probably gonna get leaked anyways

giphy.gif

can lana blame us for wanting her to be organized? look at how nice past eras were, maybe she hates promo and whatever but girl this is a very sudden shift to a "fuck this im done" attitude. she could've at least used LFL as a stepping stone to her more out of the spotlight phase, you know like not collabing with some of the most known artists and doing so many interviews and photoshoots and high budget music videos, she puts herself out there to be so big and then the next second its "i hate spotlight"? girl sorry thats not it. 

edit: i know she always talked about not liking the spotlight but you get what i mean

I don't care if Lana is lazy or not, the only thing I'm not a fan of is teasing your fans with snippets from half the album, saying the album is ready, saying that it's coming out early 2019, and then leaving us to fend for ourselves. I know most of you say "Lana doesn't owe us anything" which is very true, but if I told you I was going to give you a present, hinted at what it might be, teased it, told you I'd give it to you early in the year, then stopped answering your messages about it, ghosted you, and it was already almost March, would you not be kinda annoyed? :what: :dafuq: The logical thing would be not to tell you I got you a gift, so that you're not waiting for it and expecting it.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I don't care if Lana is lazy or not, the only thing I'm not a fan of is teasing your fans with snippets from half the album, saying the album is ready, saying that it's coming out early 2019, and then leaving us to fend for ourselves. I know most of you say "Lana doesn't owe us anything" which is very true, but if I told you I was going to give you a present, hinted at what it might be, teased it, told you I'd give it to you early in the year, then stopped answering your messages about it, ghosted you, and it was already almost March, would you not be kinda annoyed? :what: :dafuq: The logical thing would be not to tell you I got you a gift, so that you're not waiting for it and expecting it.

FACTZ PERIODT.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

the truthful tea is piping hot ladies

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

ok..but WHY was she at paramount...Why would a multi platinum selling artist who's worked on various critically acclaimed movie soundtracks... be at a movie studio??

giphy.gif

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

ok..but WHY was she at paramount...Why would a multi platinum selling artist who's worked on various critically acclaimed movie soundtracks... be at a movie studio??

giphy.gif

there was some art event going on that day. she was there for that. i’m about 99% sure that’s why she was at paramount.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

giphy.gif

i pray to god she's the coney island queen in the dedicated cloverfield sequel 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

there was some art event going on that day. she was there for that. i’m about 99% sure that’s why she was at paramount.

Yep. Back to the drawing board, I go

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

There's a demo floating around of PI with a more disco-psychadelic instrumental, if that's what you mean. I can't recall if she said anything about it.

Do you have a link?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

she never wanted to be a pop star though and tbh I don't even see how she qualifies as one-her performances and released music certainly don't suggest it was it her past popularity?

Anyhow we should know to expect the bare minimum from lanz as of late

she spent years chasing the fuck out of fame. she continuously glorified the pop star lifestyle and desperately tried to become a star herself. she was obsessed with fame & glamour

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Wait. I just checked and the Leo DiCaprio movie isnt from Paramount...fuck. idk how to justify having hope anymore

Talking about movies... maybe Disney song is for Frozen 2. Idk. Im just thirsty af and I’m searching some ridiculous amount of possibilities.

giphy.gif

After staring at posts for like 10 minutes tryna decipher it it's Perfect Illusion

The most annoying Caca song ever released tbh

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole