Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Hunny, he did not even quote you. You try a bit too hard to be the unpopular-opinion-guy. Like you said - it's a forum where people post their opinions. I mean ... "I know most of you are going to attack me" ... relax, it's not that serious.

I'm just using a basic understanding of context referring to the fact that it's barely a couple posts down from mine, and the fact that he's stating "whoever says she doesn't transmit anything in the song, you're probably deaf." But I guess I'll ignore it tbh sis :thumb3: I just get passionate in conversations sometimes, but I guess you're right sis

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I just shidded and farded and camed my pants

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

wasn't it like December 2017

I think, but I can’t find the quote.

Here’s the bit about Hope

https://mobile.twitter.com/jackantonoff/status/1083508601409454080

From the Harper's Bazaar interview... 

It sort of came about because I met Jack Antonoff last year up at the Clive Davis party before the Grammys and he said that we should get in the studio, and I told him I only had a few songs that I had already written.

The Clive Davis party was on the 27th of January. Bartender must then be one of the songs she had already written, probably with Rick, before meeting Jack. 

Hunny, he did not even quote you. You try a bit too hard to be the unpopular-opinion-guy. Like you said - it's a forum where people post their opinions. I mean ... "I know most of you are going to attack me" ... relax, it's not that serious.

Thank you lol, it wasn't meant to anyone

I'm just using a basic understanding of context referring to the fact that it's barely a couple posts down from mine, and the fact that he's stating "whoever says she doesn't transmit anything in the song, you're probably deaf." But I guess I'll ignore it tbh sis :thumb3: I just get passionate in conversations sometimes, but I guess you're right sis

I didn't even read your post tbh, it was so long and I had no time

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

ATTENTION GAYS

https://www.facebook.com/505IndieAlternativo/photos/a.710747535993087/718450531889454/?type=3&theater

It’s the same group that claimed we would get the cover art last week. So...

but they did say before anyone else that NFR had 13 songs.

is this is any way true?

ATTENTION GAYS

https://www.facebook.com/505IndieAlternativo/photos/a.710747535993087/718450531889454/?type=3&theater

It’s the same group that claimed we would get the cover art last week. So...

but they did say before anyone else that NFR had 13 songs.

is this is any way true?

Hope is a Dangerous thing apparently, heaven's reward fallacy is all too real too 34ry6w9.jpg

edit: ok wait, so I was reading everything that the fb page author, and did some research and Tarantino and Leo Di .. did meet for some kind of collab. Cult Murders? Summer of 69? 80's. . .? Kourtney Kardashian??? Sounds fucking wild nd right up her alley

UV/Honeymoon

Hope has the best lyrics Lana has ever written. I feel like it's also her most honest song ever. And to whoever says she doesn't transmit anything in the song, you're probably deaf. From the very first to the last note, she literally gives her soul. And the emotion is at its peak during the second verse, probably because it's about her past alcoholism and the loneliness she always feels.

:heart:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.