Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

so as I was desperately listening to the snippets for the gazillionth time on YouTube I came across what may be the most intelligent thing said by anyone ever

Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-1-44-43-PM.png

nice cocc bro

Don't ask me to jerk you, while we're in a taxi

Pulling off my sweatshirt, drunk in the backseat

Ou ou ou

I just want to fuck, you

I just wanna fuck, with you

giphy.gif

Okay but would y'all still stan HIAB if these were the new lyrics cause I would :creep: A gay after the club anthem

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

y'all saying Cinnamon isn't gonna be released but in reality we're gonna get it it's just gonna be called 'pills of the roygbiv' featuring weedz khalifa and margarine cum smelly

nice cocc bro

So . . . which tracks do ya'llz listen to from each album still while waiting for this invisible record original.gif

Lana Del Ray:

1. Kill Kill

2. Yayo

3. Pawn Shop Blues

Born to Die:

1. Video Games

2. Born to Die

3. Off to the Races

Paradise EP:

1. Ride

2. Gods and Monsters

3. Cola

Ultraviolence:

1. West Coast

2. Cruel World

3. Shades of Cool

Honeymoon:

1. Terrence Loves You

2. The Blackest Day

3. Honeymoon

Lust for Life:

1. Heroin

2. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems

3. Tomorrow Never Came

Norman Fucking Rockwell:

1. Venice Bitch

2. Mariners Apartment Complex

3. hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it

so as I was desperately listening to the snippets for the gazillionth time on YouTube I came across what may be the most intelligent thing said by anyone ever

Screen-Shot-2019-02-18-at-1-44-43-PM.png

I posted the whole quote in this thread earlier :rip:

y'all saying Cinnamon isn't gonna be released but in reality we're gonna get it it's just gonna be called 'pills of the roygbiv' featuring weedz khalifa and margarine cum smelly

Can't wait for the chorus to be the verse and the bridge to be the chorus and the verse to be the bridge and getting 5 rappers and the weeknd featured on it and completely scrapping the original instrumental. LFL is shook!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Can't wait for the chorus to be the verse and the bridge to be the chorus and the verse to be the bridge and getting 5 rappers and the weeknd featured on it and completely scrapping the original instrumental. LFL is shook!

I used to think that when artists collaborated that they'd fuck imagine that scene tho hm but now just figuratively I guess 

UV/Honeymoon

I posted the whole quote in this thread earlier :rip:

oh sorry I didn't see it! I gave up on reading every page at approximately 2 AVB 

I've decided to come up with a new time system surrounding how long it's been since anything NFR related happened, it's currently 5 months after Venice Bitch

I used to think that when artists collaborated that they'd fuck imagine that scene tho hm but now just figuratively I guess 

that would be fucking awesome omg my entire discography would be shawn mendes collabs

nice cocc bro

From BTD I still here: BTD, Carmen, TIWMUG, Lucky Ones, Video Games, & Without You

UV: Black Beauty, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Cruel World, Shades Of Cool, Ultraviolence, Pretty When You Cry, Is This Happiness, & Flipside

Paradise: Ride, American, Bel Air, Blue Velvet, & Yayo

Honeymoon: HM, Terrence Loves You, High By The Beach, Freak, 24, Salvatore, Art Deco, BN, TBD, SS, & DLMBM

Lust For Life: Get Free, Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin, Change, Love, 13 Beaches, Cherry, Coachella, God Bless America, & White Mustang

AKA: Kill Kill, Yayo, Gramma, Mermaid Motel, For K Pt. 2, Pawn Shop Blues, Put Me In A Movie, & Oh Say Can You See

Sirens: Everything

AKA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BTD

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

that would be fucking awesome omg my entire discography would be shawn mendes collabs

Ok so story time, I used to fucking think it was the hottest thing (with that thought in mind) that fucking JT had some sort of business affairs (  :oopna: ) w Jay Z on Suit & Tie, tell ur brother we go farther as a couple  :thumb3:  :delish:  :blush2:

UV/Honeymoon