Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Can't wait for Lana to release Cinnamon as a single and it'll be her in the forest with a stick of Cinnamon in her mouth a la Summer Bummer cover :poordat:

She can just reuse this screenshot and photoshop the Cinnamon in

17-Lana-Del-Rey.w330.h330.jpg

Lana is an artist and songwriter, she will still be releasing beautiful music and being active in the music industry when she’s 60+ years old. Britney was just given good songs because she was hot when she was young. Popstars like Rihanna take creative control of their careers make good artistic decisions, and manage to become respected as artists and cultural icons. Once someone like Britney or Katy Perry is past their prime, they have nothing left to give to the culture and the industry directs their attention and resources towards someone new and younger.

Excuse your mouth

At least Im not talking outta my ass (jk I like you a lot)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

a good shot of holy water wont do you wrong

No, my mouth is too good for that

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Since Britney seems to be a theme right now and Lana said during BTD era that she was a fan... Which Britney album do you think Lana likes most?

Blackout

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Lana is an artist and songwriter, she will still be releasing beautiful music and being active in the music industry when she’s 60+ years old. Britney was just given good songs because she was hot when she was young.

I mean Britney is still an artist and songwriter ahah. I think Britney is just stuck, like in terms of sound and identity and due to her personal life, her anxiety etc. it doesn't surprise me that she's comfortable... Why should she keep trying?

Lana doesn't have children or other commitments and that's not an excuse for Britney ahaha. But I think Lana always made music for herself and that hasn't changed (minus LFL). Whereas Britney has always been a brand / pop machine and has made music for the GP. They're both successful and will be remembered in their own right.

Since Britney seems to be a theme right now and Lana said during BTD era that she was a fan... Which Britney album do you think Lana likes most?

That's actually a great thought bc we know that Lana sorta idolizes her in some way, thinking at how she's one of the greats. I think of her earlier albums when I think of Lana really, intially. Blackout bc I'm biased, and Cola just those vibeeesssszs

UV/Honeymoon

So . . . which tracks do ya'llz listen to from each album still while waiting for this invisible record

Born To Die, Off To The Races, Video Games, This Is What Makes Us Girls, Ride, American, Cola, Yayo, Bel Air, Cruel World, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Sad Girl, PWYC, Old Money, Florida Kilos, Flipside, MTWBT, GKIT, HBTB, Religion, The Blackest Day, 13 Beaches, Cherry and then the NFR singles.

So . . . which tracks do ya'llz listen to from each album still while waiting for this invisible record original.gif

just this on loop

Born To Die, Off To The Races, Video Games, This Is What Makes Us Girls, Ride, American, Cola, Yayo, Bel Air, Cruel World, Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Sad Girl, PWYC, Old Money, Florida Kilos, Flipside, MTWBT, GKIT, HBTB, Religion, The Blackest Day, 13 Beaches, Cherry and then the NFR singles.

Idk who u are exactly but I think ur great just know that

UV/Honeymoon