Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Ugh sis I think I've had bad luck because most of my guys have been 6 inches or under... except for a couple short guys who had 7 - 8 inches but girl it was not fun at ALL. Just pure pain tbh. But I don't know I'm not really crazy about dick size, as long as you can hit my prostate properly which is located 3 inches into your anus, so truly size don't matter. I just care about faces :creep: (and thickness) But it'd be fun to be with an 8 incher one more time :creep:

I've had my fair share of "Mr Too Big"s and that's how I realized I'll never be able to give birth naturally lol. A huge dick is fun to look at, but I'm not putting that fucking Monster can in my pussy :derpna2:

my ass is more resilient tho

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Does anyone else immediately scroll down to the bottom of the thread everytime they click on it to check how many users are reading the topic? I lowkey always do it hoping it says something like "100 members are reading this topic".... ugh i wish something would happen

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i wonder if lana brushed her teeth today

Speaking of, does Charlie have the same condition that the kid from Stranger Things has?

gap teeth?

Speaking of Charlie, I read that he was arrested, when and for what?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Albums I need right now:

Lana - NFR

Kanye - Yeezus

Rihanna - R9

Cardi B

Grimes

Sky Ferrera - Masochism

The Weeknd

Tame Impala

Juice WRLD - Death Race For Love

Lil Uzi - Eternal Etake

Flying Lotus

Mark Ronson

Billie Eillish

Carly Rae Jepsen

Sophie

Ski Mask the Slump God & Juice WRLD - Evil Twins

Playboi Carti - Whole Lotta Red

Major Lazer - Music is the Weapon

Gunna - Drip or Drown 2

Young Thug

Charli XCX

Vampire Weeknd

Let's try and keep this on topic please, there's so many other threads you can discuss assholes in but NFR pre-release thread don't care  :hooker:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Speaking of Charlie, I heard he played on our uh uh sports team and that song "his man, her man, how about the weather" that Lana wrote was about him being on our uhhh sports team :creep:

We love playing with balls!

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Let's try and keep this on topic please, there's so many other threads you can discuss assholes in but NFR pre-release thread don't care :hooker:

I guess we can talk about the color again :thumb3:

So you guys, what color does your brain produce while listen to one of the short snippets from NFR :creep: mines green

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Speaking of Charlie, I heard he played on our uh uh sports team and that song "his man, her man, how about the weather" that Lana wrote was about him being on our uhhh sports team :creep:

I heard this too. it's crazy Lana has been famous for 7 years and we still don't have empirical proof of his gayness.