Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

So . . . which tracks do ya'llz listen to from each album still while waiting for this invisible record original.gif

Shawn :flutter: but um, recently I've been listening to

BTD: Million Dollar Man, Without You

UV: PWYC

HM: Terrence Loves You, MTWBT, 24

LFL: *crickets*

NFR: *Wind Blowing*

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Wouldn't expect any less of u 27ze06p.jpg

did u want me to fucking lie

So . . . which tracks do ya'llz listen to from each album still while waiting for this invisible record original.gif

BTD:

Video Games

National Anthem

Born to Die

Summertime Sadness

Paradise:

Yayo

Ultraviolence:

Cruel World

Ultraviolence

West Coast

Black Beauty

Honeymoon:

High By The Beach

Freak

Art Deco

Music to Watch Boys To

LFL:

Cherry

White Mustang

Heroine

Change

NFR:

Venice Bitch

Other/Unreleased:

Flipside

Velvet Crowbar

Pawnshop Blues

Serial Killer

Put Me In a Movie

Fine China

Lana is an artist and songwriter, she will still be releasing beautiful music and being active in the music industry when she’s 60+ years old. Britney was just given good songs because she was hot when she was young. Popstars like Rihanna take creative control of their careers make good artistic decisions, and manage to become respected as artists and cultural icons. Once someone like Britney or Katy Perry is past their prime, they have nothing left to give to the culture and the industry directs their attention and resources towards someone new and younger.

Again excuse your mouth

Britney had complete creative control over her dance moves, music videos, concerts, fashion, etc. And wrote Everytime, one of her greatest songs, on the piano along with the ballad Someday (I Will Understand). Also don't forget since 2007 she's been forced to keep making the same music and continue in that route with the conservatorship her father and management have over her. That's why Britney had a second meltdown at Disneyland in 2010. She's been worked to death this past decade, and before they owned her, she wanted to go into a more creative route with her music. She wrote almost an entire album that was said to be released called Original Doll, which got scrapped by her managers, and then wrote another entire album that got scrapped and they put out blackout instead. Here's one of the songs

https://youtu.be/PhYnlAdxgN8

Shes created trends, push music into a direction no one else has, pretty much created pop music in the 90s along NSync and the Backstreet Boys, and is currently one of the highest paid Vegas performers, she even beat out Celine Dione in sales. So don't disregard her just because YOU don't like her. She's accomplished more than you or me ever could dream of. Also don't forget, Lana was making pop songs too for A LONG time. Britney is a legend.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

So . . . which tracks do ya'llz listen to from each album still while waiting for this invisible record 

all i've been listening to on repeat is the honeymoon album. i've always loved it, but lately, i've been hella obsessed and have no clue why. oh and westcoast.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Shawn :flutter: but um, recently I've been listening to

BTD: Million Dollar Man, Without You

UV: PWYC

HM: Terrence Loves You, MTWBT, 24

LFL: *crickets*

NFR: *Wind Blowing*

Bitch me too the fuck.mp3  :wowcry:  :trisha:  :bye2:  :smokes3:

I promise I'm done going off topic ok let's talk about NFR:

Where the fuck is she :what:

HiaB is the good christian girl w a hidden kinky side, and Cinnamon's just the ho on the block that everyone already knows. They're still both very gay dcbtcw.jpg

UV/Honeymoon

I feel like after this era (if you even want to call it that), Lana is going to do one of two options. She's either going to start writing very quickly and follow up with another album before the end of 2020 a la Honeymoon following UV. Or, she's going to start settling down and we won't have an album for like another 3 years

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

So . . . which tracks do ya'llz listen to from each album still while waiting for this invisible record 

Basically the whole UV album, Honeymoon, MTWBT, Freak, HBTB, Art Deco, Heroin, Cherry, MAC and VB, oh and I listened to body electric a couple of times

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

all i've been listening to on repeat is the honeymoon album. i've always loved it, but lately, i've been hella obsessed and have no clue why. oh and westcoast.

GKIT and 24, the title track then Religion, then HBTB to numb myself before I end up getting stuck in my head. WEST COAST at the beach and for taking ice cold showers 

Basically the whole UV album, Honeymoon, MTWBT, Freak, HBTB, Art Deco, Heroin, Cherry, MAC and VB, oh and I listened to body electric a couple of times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEzSD3sg6u0

UV/Honeymoon

I'll be honest, I haven't really listened to them before, might later on. Listen more to soft rock, like America, Bread, then Nirvana, The Rolling Stones, Elton John, Queen, Prince.. but yeah.. Got any recs? 

and so we're still on topic, CRUEL WORLD and the SoC guitar solo slaps

UV/Honeymoon

I love Honeymoon, but something about the vocals bothers me. I don’t know if its the way her vocals were recorded or mastered, but there is too nuch reverb on them or something. The way Jack records Lana, she sounds crystal clear. I wish Jack would re-record and remaster Honeymoon.

I love Honeymoon, but something about the vocals bothers me. I don’t know if its the way her vocals were recorded or mastered, but there is too nuch reverb on them or something. The way Jack records Lana, she sounds crystal clear. I wish Jack would re-record and remaster Honeymoon.

I'm on the phone with Elle right now. I hope you enjoyed your stay at Lanaboards! Your account will be terminated momentarily. Also, in a week's time you will be receiving a lawsuit and fine through the email you signed up with. Thank you have a nice day

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif