Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Speaking of Charlie, I heard he played on our uh uh sports team and that song "his man, her man, how about the weather" that Lana wrote was about him being on our uhhh sports team :creep:

But how fucking awkward would it b to date him while listening to his sister's music, like Cola wow so badddddddd  :derpna2:

UV/Honeymoon

What if I put Cinnamon in my butthole and it gives me a feeling similar to hope all while seeing a butterfly pass by my window and get killed by taxi ? :creep: is that related enough? (I'm just kidding but yeah I guess we can talk about the album color again)

I stopped reading there, so know that I now assume you have cinnamon in ur b-hole all day.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Lol Britney has not even had a good song in probably a decade

Hold It Against Me, Till The World Ends, Criminal and Work Bitch would like a word with you :horror:

I was about to list songs off of femme fatale but then I realized thats basically a decade old and then I got sad

8 years old ain't a decade :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Didn't y'all hear Danja (the guy who worked on circus and blackout) is working with Britney again along with Max Martin and Justin Tranter? :poordat: B10 is gonna be a smash

Also so I'm not off topic, Lana better release Cinnamon as the next single I'm not joking bitch

Lol Britney has not even had a good song in probably a decade

Britney slander is not allowed! shes literally one of the most iconic pop girlies we were lucky to witness

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

I love Myah Marie's debut single :toofunny: anyways where's the album Lana?!

IJUSTSPITMYWATER

well I'm glad you know it's Myah and not Britney, I was just passing it off cause some of the gays here still think Britney sang on Work Bitch (she does, but only one small part in the right ear stem saying "work, work, work, work, work it out, work it out" which is only like 20 seconds :poordat:) but the stems prove otherwise for the rest of the song :creep:

Rihanna or Lana are taking AOTY at next years Grammys tbh

This is the only Grammy prediction that I'm here for

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Can't wait for Lana to release Cinnamon as a single and it'll be her in the forest with a stick of Cinnamon in her mouth a la Summer Bummer cover :poordat:

thats literally better than what we've gotten thus far

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

Britney is overrated…I said it

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You