Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

a lot of people told me I have "sunflower eyes". My eyes are blue but the area around my pupils is yellow almost and it gives off the impression of a sunflower against a blue sky according to these people

aQITKM6.png

Yellow/red pigment: A yellow/red pigment molecule called pheomelanin can combine with different levels of blue light scattering and brown pigment to create green and hazel.

aQITKM6.png

Yellow/red pigment: A yellow/red pigment molecule called pheomelanin can combine with different levels of blue light scattering and brown pigment to create green and hazel.

ooh thats interesting. Thanks for sharing that!

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I hope April the latest. May is okay-ish but June or July is unacceptable :crossed:

I know, but she hasn’t even announced a lead single. So, it is probably coming early to late March at the soonest. Then the album a month to three later.

If blue eyes mutated once they could do it again :hooker: I actually got my 23andme results a couple of days ago and they predicted me to have brown or hazel eyes and I have blue

Barry, your genetics make you most likely to have brown or hazel eyes.

Of 23andMe research participants with genetics like yours:

3% have blue eyes.

3% have greenish blue eyes.

9% have green eyes.

20% have light hazel eyes.

25% have dark hazel eyes.

13% have light brown eyes.

27% have dark brown eyes.

Oh there's a video on YouTube you should watch that proves 23 & me, ancestry.com and all the others aren't entirely true. Their database is limited and they only can FORSURE tell you which continent you come from, the rest is estimated guesses with math they made up. But yeah I don't remember what it was called just YouTube twins do 23 & me and the both twins get different answers :creep:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Oh there's a video on YouTube you should watch that proves 23 & me, ancestry.com and all the others aren't entirely true. Their database is limited and they only can FORSURE tell you which continent you come from, the rest is estimated guesses with math they made up. But yeah I don't remember what it was called just YouTube twins do 23 & me and the both twins get different answers :creep:

While that's true and no ancestry site can give you 100% accurate answers, sometimes phasing with your parent's DNA on the site can help narrow down continents to give a more accurate reading.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah, I think they update and change things over time as the more and more people that do it the better it becomes plus ongoing genetic research finds out more and more stuff about what certain genes do what that they don't really know yet so their guessing will probably become better in 10 years and then 30 years later it will be better again.  Still quite interesting to know stuff, also they don't go into as much detail as some other places will you can download your dna and upload it to other places who give you more info that they are probably scared to tell you.