Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

qmJqEJ8.png

THIS HER NEW MAN?? WAIT A MINUTE BITCH

I always love it when people say this 'cause that's what I want the most from NFR, but the only song that fits chill psych rock is VB, the rest is just piano :toofunny: MAC barely has a little psych rock solo at the end but apart from that... HTD, HIAB, HIADT, Cinnamon, all are just piano basically :defeated:

I really hope In your car explodes in some crazier guitars and that the other songs are more psych rock as well, please Lana

True I guess... my delusional ass still thinks that a lot of the songs we haven't heard will be more guitar driven, therefore more production-heavy and possible why we haven't heard them yet? I mean since the MAC/VB release seems in hindsight somewhat impulsive as it appears the album is yet to be finished, she tried to keep the momentum going with what she already had finished from NFR? I feel like there's gonna be a bit more production behind HIAB and Cinnamon, even if it doesn't have much guitar I get the sense that from what vocal layering we've heard from the snippets, they may turn out being rather psychadelic. And you can tell they had a shit-ton of fun making Venice Bitch so I wouldn't be surprised if they did more like it... also the fact that Lana described it as 'atmospheric'; I feel like that word doesn't fit very well with piano ballads. Omg I also hope that for IYC, it would fit so well with the lyrics  :defeated:

btw do yall still think Hope? or happiness? or whatever it's called--is a good song? bc i still think its trash and refuse to acknowledge it btw. noah fence 

finally someone who agrees with me

hope is garbage

I think the production is lazy and it would have benefitted from some awesome bass and guitars, but in saying that I think it is easily in her top 3 songs, lyrically. It is an absolute lyrical masterpiece imo.

nice cocc bro

Welp look at her story  :toofunny:

Looks like her blogger lifestyle has really influenced her poetry book and she's garn and done a Sylvia 2.0 and changed the name from 'violets ...' to 'Los Angeles is'  :rip:

nice cocc bro

Looks like her blogger lifestyle has really influenced her poetry book and she's garn and done a Sylvia 2.0 and changed the name from 'violets ...' to 'Los Angeles is'  :rip:

0ygBX6E.jpg

she's over

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

What's her story? I deactived IG temporarily

edited by Crack Stroganoff

published by mick nickles

i mean i won't complain cause at least shes posting something even if its not important stuff , its better than another monthly silence treatment. Maybe the reason she was at the place with the children book was to discussed the poetry book so lets just hope for the better but not set your expectations high cause we know how that ends up with lana

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Sadly this fanbase doesn't have the balls anymore/people aren't brave enough to go against the queen bee aka Lana. The beehive is in full effect and any resistance will be dealt with by an angry gay telling us "yOu GuYs ArE sO mEaN! tHiS iS oNe Of HeR bEsT eRaS eVeR! JaCk iS a HoTtIe! LfL cAn RoT!" :sadcore: the woman who joins cults inadvertently made her own called Lanaboards

She basically made us her jazz singers to her cult leader. That power.   :oprah3: