Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

btw do yall still think Hope? or happiness? or whatever it's called--is a good song? bc i still think its trash and refuse to acknowledge it btw. noah fence 

i love the lyrics a lot

negAbhB.png

Everytime I see random white girls group photo on Instagram I caught myself looking for Lana in it by accident… Even if it’s someone completely not related to her. This is how basic and identical her friends look  :toofunny:

she posts four 5 times in a row, lets us all comment for 2 minutes, then disables comments

and for what?

its too bad she can't stop our comments on her twitter though  :hottie:

She's really out there just riding some Paramount golf carts while we wonder exactly what second she's going to drop some album news

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

She's really out there just riding some Paramount golf carts while we wonder exactly what second she's going to drop some album news

When she sees a faggot, she floors it

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

in my wildest dreams shes filming a mv for hope and is trying to publish her book soon due to her insta story! a girl can dream

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

does she think retweeting her tweet ab HIADT that came out a month ago has any affect on us

also her still being so stuck on HIADT and assuming it still has relevancy makes me feel like this album isn't set for release until 2020

like girl uhm next topic please you are a month behind