Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

LA girls are fun to party with.

Miss Lana Del Rey partied enough in her teens years while battling alcoholism and going to Montreal (ayyy my hometown) every other weekend to drink with her girlfriends. I don't want her back in that life, I just want her happy. I know she's strong, but given her state, I don't think she could handle being in that atmosphere for too long :sadcore:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Jack is overrated Dan heath and Parker are way better...in another league.

"no omgNO" - Lady Gaga

Have you listened to Bleachers? His production on Bleachers' records is INSANE and I think that his production on NFR so far is brilliant for what it's meant to be, a chill, psych-rock, summery vibe.

nice cocc bro

"no omgNO" - Lady Gaga

Have you listened to Bleachers? His production on Bleachers' records is INSANE and I think that his production on NFR so far is brilliant for what it's meant to be, a chill, psych-rock, summery vibe.

I always love it when people say this 'cause that's what I want the most from NFR, but the only song that fits chill psych rock is VB, the rest is just piano :toofunny: MAC barely has a little psych rock solo at the end but apart from that... HTD, HIAB, HIADT, Cinnamon, all are just piano basically :defeated:

I really hope In your car explodes in some crazier guitars and that the other songs are more psych rock as well, please Lana

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I'd say it's how fast she changed that's fucking weird. I never changed my entire lifestyle and friend group in less than two years. But if I speak more on the fact that that's not normal and that something seems fishy, people are gonna try to attack me so I won't say anymore :creep:

tbf i change my entire lifestyle and friend group every 3-4 months :whatever2: but i mean it's not even close to normal unless ur a fuckin gemini

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

tbf i change my entire lifestyle and friend group every 3-4 months :whatever2: but i mean it's not even close to normal unless ur a fuckin gemini

Well it's not that it's not normal! Some people enjoy that, and are looking for their group, but Lana's a mature adult and (don't come for me I know no of us know forsure) has been lost for a long time and is very fragile emotionally. So changing friend groups often probably destroys her trust for people, explaining the trust no one tattoo. But like I said I don't know it's just speculation cause none of us know what Lana is doing or who she truly is by herself :creep:

Well it's not that it's not normal! Some people enjoy that, and are looking for their group, but Lana's a mature adult and (don't come for me I know no of us know forsure) has been lost for a long time and is very fragile emotionally. So changing friend groups often probably destroys her trust for people, explaining the trust no one tattoo. But like I said I don't know it's just speculation cause none of us know what Lana is doing or who she truly is by herself :creep:

I do agree with you regarding Lana. But generally speaking...not all those who wonder are lost. Trusting people is one of the worst forms of self-sabotage in my opinion, and getting attached to people is basically just setting yourself up for disappointment -at best. Usually much worse than that though lol. NSA socializing can be pretty fun! Going out, meeting new people, seeing new places, always having someone to chat about random shit with and bring to events... It's not 100% my thing but it's definitely fun.

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I do agree with you regarding Lana. But generally speaking...not all those who wonder are lost. Trusting people is one of the worst forms of self-sabotage in my opinion, and getting attached to people is basically just setting yourself up for disappointment -at best. Usually much worse than that though lol. NSA socializing can be pretty fun! Going out, meeting new people, seeing new places, always having someone to chat about random shit with and bring to events... It's not 100% my thing but it's definitely fun.

Oh don't get me wrong, it's great to go out and make friends and socialize, but I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to trust others and to create a network of people you can surround yourself with that have your best intentions at heart, unless your judgement of character isn't up to par, then that's another thing. But it's such a beautiful thing to have loved ones around you that have been there from the start, sort of like human diary books being able to pull up memories you've had together down the line. Not saying that you should keep bad people though, if they're bad, send them on their way, but after going through a good dozen people who have hurt you, you have to start assuming it can't be the universe shooting shit your way. In some way, shape or form, I truly believe we attract the energy that we put out into the world, so if someone finds themselves always having untrustworthy, bad people around them, then there's something going on there. Where there is shit, there is flies! Once you get rid of whatever is attracting these people towards you, whether it's a bad attitude, bad choices, bad judgment, etc. then the good ones come along. I mean, it isn't totally wrong! I know I sound granola, but I think Newton's law of attraction can apply to us in someway. "Every particle attracts every other particle in the universe with a force which is directly proportional to the product of their masses and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between their centers." In one way or another, you've built a foundation that attracts the negative. It's hard to notice, but once someone does a little soul searching, the little puzzle pieces all start to fall together and then you can start pin pointing what exact actions and situations you were putting yourself into that created your demise. But I don't know, I'm not a philosopher or psychologist, that's just my two cents! :thumb3:

so is lana even alive anymore where is she

where is the album

where is any communication??

tumblr_inline_nyg2nvRKIr1qgt71j_500.gif

it's 1:20pm in the afternoon she's at this new-age boutique and cafe with cold brew talking to her gal pals until 3 after getting out of her 10:30am spin cycle & zumba class before she goes out to a LA Influencer party at 7:30 in her black nike jacket and skechers then she gets home at 9, reads some rupi kaur, and thinks about her day in the life of the average LA-goer that totally isn't impoverished or legally recognized as hungry 

it's 1:20pm in the afternoon she's at this new-age boutique and cafe with cold brew talking to her gal pals until 3 after getting out of her 10:30am spin cycle & zumba class before she goes out to a LA Influencer party at 7:30 in her black nike jacket and skechers then she gets home at 9, reads some rupi kaur, and thinks about her day in the life of the average LA-goer that totally isn't impoverished or legally recognized as hungry

You forgot about the part where she listens to NFR in her car while eating a vegan gluten free granola bar and says "ugh. I hate it!" before she calls jack to completely destroy a song she finished

You forgot about the part where she listens to NFR in her car while eating a vegan gluten free granola bar and says "ugh. I hate it!" before she calls jack to completely destroy a song she finished

and let's not forget when she takes a bath with a fancy ivory + palm oil bathbomb said to release good energy while watching the new shane dawson conspiracy theory videos so the beverly hill gal pals have topics to discuss for their sunday brunch, where they'll be discussing the logistics of how poor people enjoy themselves at chuck e cheese and the controversially sliced pizzas

lana: r u ready for it?

us: yes ma'am 

lana:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOJji2iEP5c

Bold of you to assume she's even awake at 10:30am, never mind exercising  :teehee: