Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i wonder if we'll get to 1500-2000 pages without any more real album news...?  :crossed:

I wouldn’t be surprised since we go off topic so often because there’s barely anything to discuss. :candy:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It's so odd.

She mentioned before not enjoying to sit on music for too long (and, we know she always move on too fast). Now this is taking... just way too long. 

Lust For Rockwell is coming.

Or maybe it's the damn poem book she's trying to make a bundle with the album and trying to finish :creep: nn

So I was messing around with my other edit of this pic and I did this. Still with the LfL era's aesthetic but with a twist, don't know if you guys recognize the background  :creep:

If you guys would like I'll open a new topic on the fanmade section to show you some of my other edits of this photo, I don't know. 

obGOJ8A.png

7o1WLbK.png

I really love this, glad I'm not the only one who thinks that photo could be used as an album cover. And love the Mona Lisa background ;)

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

So I was messing around with my other edit of this pic and I did this. Still with the LfL era's aesthetic but with a twist, don't know if you guys recognize the background :creep:

If you guys would like I'll open a new topic on the fanmade section to show you some of my other edits of this photo, I don't know.

obGOJ8A.png

7o1WLbK.png

Yes omg please make a thread. This is amazing. Also, is there a version where lana isnt black and white?

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Yes omg please make a thread. This is amazing. Also, is there a version where lana isnt black and white?

Thank you! :kiss:

I'll make a thread then.

I could try a color version but every time I tried the hair extension seemed a bit off

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Since Marina’s record is called LOVE + FEAR, anyone think Lana was referring to two friends record names? FJM’s “Fear Fun” & Marina’s “LOVE + FEAR” turned into “Fear love, fear fun”

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

But seriously, things as though seemingly could be very well of that, and honestly something may be much more wanted to let you look inside those which could. Also because there has been many of these, the probability of that which cannot be seen rises above all else. Somewhat different for others, yet together blending of everything and all, allow them to taken upon the form of following the only way that is to be followed. I'm all for help towards a new one, and the likelihood is very high. :awkney2:

Ok but seriously is this what English sounds like to non native speakers?

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Thank you! :kiss:

I'll make a thread then.

I could try a color version but every time I tried the hair extension seemed a bit off

Yes bitch, let me know when/if you do it. I wouldn't want to miss it. <3

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Really hoped this interview had something better to offer. Dissapointed And surprised :toofunny:

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I wouldn't care about a long wait if Lana didn't release songs 6 months earlier, making them feel old and detached from the current project, teasing half the album, and then disappearing on us. You wouldn't show your teacher half of your school assignment before it's finished/due, so why would you show us an album that you don't plan on releasing for a while? It's very messy. People are saying we're ungrateful, but we're not. We just wish she never said shit in the first place, and layed out a proper era over a two month period like HM era. MAC for January with the two interviews, Venice Bitch for February with a couple magazine interviews, Hope Is A Dangerous Thing for March with an end of the month album release. It's not hard to churn out a cohesive proper era.

baby you're literally one of the people who keeps saying we're ungrateful FOH

probally last year when the campgn was filmed. :hooker:

No because they mentioned the album title and title track which wasn’t announced until Sep 2018

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole