Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

@Peroxide doesn’t say that lol

Thank you for truly knowing me :heart: Never once have I said y'all/we're ungrateful :thumb3: I'm always the one defending us actually (even though I get to passionate and usually angry oop)

baby you're literally one of the people who keeps saying we're ungrateful FOH

I don't know which user you think I am, but I am not the one baby.

giphy.gif

I'm literally always talking about how patient we've been considering this era has been slower than molasses

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Thank you for truly knowing me :heart: Never once have I said y'all/we're ungrateful :thumb3: I'm always the one defending us actually (even though I get to passionate and usually angry oop)

I don't know which user you think I am, but I am not the one baby.

giphy.gif

I'm literally always talking about how patient we've been considering this era has been slower than molasses

"be grateful, or shut the fuck up" p.978

"People should just let people like what they like and be grateful" p.979

51749964_810988635900365_376285791359336

"be grateful, or shut the fuck up" p.978

"People should just let people like what they like and be grateful" p.979

51749964_810988635900365_376285791359336

"If you like this era, say "I like this era, it has got me so excited!", Not "this era is better than lust for life/btd/HM badadadada bibi boopboopboop" like no. Sit down, appreciate the past, be thankful Lana's past albums lend her to this point her career, and be grateful, or shut the fuck up. :heart: " p978

"People should just let people like what they like and be grateful, instead of shitting on everyone and everything and being negative. Last time I checked this was a Lana stan forum, not a battle of the albums or a "you're a dumb bitch because you like this" party. " p979

I was saying to be grateful Lana's past albums paved the way for her career and furthered her inspiration to make the music now she does now. Never once did I say to be grateful for such a slow era like this. Try again fattie! :poordat:

Can someone link me the pico of How to Disappear with fanmade finished production (with live vocals - not the autotuned mess)? It was so good.

Not asking for the other ones when the live vocals and the fact that the vocals aren't lined up properly makes it messy af. Tragic :poordat:

"If you like this era, say "I like this era, it has got me so excited!", Not "this era is better than lust for life/btd/HM badadadada bibi boopboopboop" like no. Sit down, appreciate the past, be thankful Lana's past albums lend her to this point her career, and be grateful, or shut the fuck up. :heart: " p978

"People should just let people like what they like and be grateful, instead of shitting on everyone and everything and being negative. Last time I checked this was a Lana stan forum, not a battle of the albums or a "you're a dumb bitch because you like this" party. " p979

I was saying to be grateful Lana's past albums paved the way for her career and furthered her inspiration to make the music now she does now. Never once did I say to be grateful for such a slow era like this. Try again fattie! :poordat:

queen of semantics. miss "never have i once said y'all/we're ungrateful". you have called people ungrateful. period. moving on

Now I understand why we're on page 1029. Just pure gay drama. Amazing.

Well, I don't mean to cut off this useless discussion, but... I'm kinda worried about that:
"[...]We’re going to go to Mars, and [Donald] Trump is president, all right. Me and Jack, we just joke around constantly about all the random headlines we might see that week, so it’s a slight cultural reference. But it’s not a cynical thing, really. To me, it’s hopeful, to see everything as a little bit funnier. The chaos of the culture is interesting, and I’m hopeful that there’s room for there to be some movement and excitement within it."

Lana girl, you're not good with jokes or politics, why did you mixed both? :toofunny:

queen of semantics. miss "never have i once said y'all/we're ungrateful". you have called people ungrateful. period. moving on

Bish you just mad cause I went back to actually check and proved you wrong about me saying to be grateful for this era :what: damn I hate you bitch lmao remind me too much of me

We're eons away but what I wanna know is what she'll have w the box set. Picture disc vinyls for the singles, or for the special edition yada yada. Posters, blu ray for all the videos A VAPE PEN  :lanahairflip:

the artwork is going to be a selfie of her vaping in a coffee shop with her girlfriends from hillsong church

@ probably said some type of word like boring, ugly, or lazy between pages 578 and 1022 and i don't appreciated being called a lowly fag-maggot with tumeric disease by him i'd like him banned

@Peroxide probably said some type of word like boring, ugly, or lazy between pages 578 and 1022 and i don't appreciated being called a lowly fag-maggot with tumeric disease by him i'd like him banned

Yeah peroxide called me a fat cunt and then proceeded to flick my vagina. He then lifted up my shirt and said "fuck does this cow make milk or is it waiting to be a burger?" and then called up McDonald's and said their merchandise was walking. I've never been more embarrassed in my life! Please ban him he's evil :poordat:

Yeah peroxide called me a fat cunt and then proceeded to flick my vagina. He then lifted up my shirt and said "fuck does this cow make milk or is it waiting to be a burger?" and then called up McDonald's and said their merchandise was walking. I've never been more embarrassed in my life! Please ban him he's evil :poordat:

this is all tea i was the mcdonald's customer service rep

wait a second