Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Okay since this era's pulse has been very slow, and Lana talked about making a perfume one day, we can start a new NFR related convo; what do you think a Lana perfume would smell like? Personally I see Roses, Lavender, Lilac, Hydrangeas, etc. Something really powdery, sweet and floral like.

Like cigarettes and roses.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I got to thinking that I think that thinking about what I thought was to come is a thought not to be thought when thinking

Is this an excerpt from violets bent backwards? ugh her mind...

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

if she doesn’t announce anything next week i’m going rip my spine out through my asshole

You can do it right away.

But seriously, things as though seemingly could be very well of that, and honestly something may be much more wanted to let you look inside those which could. Also because there has been many of these, the probability of that which cannot be seen rises above all else. Somewhat different for others, yet together blending of everything and all, allow them to taken upon the form of following the only way that is to be followed. I'm all for help towards a new one, and the likelihood is very high. :awkney2:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

So I was messing around with my other edit of this pic and I did this. Still with the LfL era's aesthetic but with a twist, don't know if you guys recognize the background  :creep:

If you guys would like I'll open a new topic on the fanmade section to show you some of my other edits of this photo, I don't know. 

obGOJ8A.png

7o1WLbK.png

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

So I was messing around with my other edit of this pic and I did this. Still with the LfL era's aesthetic but with a twist, don't know if you guys recognize the background :creep:

If you guys would like I'll open a new topic on the fanmade section to show you some of my other edits of this photo, I don't know.

obGOJ8A.png

7o1WLbK.png

This is amazing. Wow.

So I was messing around with my other edit of this pic and I did this. Still with the LfL era's aesthetic but with a twist, don't know if you guys recognize the background :creep:

obGOJ8A.png

7o1WLbK.png

ummm can she just use this cover and call it a day? this is incredible

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A