Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Rick Nowells is THAT bitch and y'all will deal. Talent? She got it. Diverse production? Yas mama. Did he give the gays everything they wanted? Absolutely. Did he produce some of the best songs Lana ever recorded? Indeed. Y'all hoes are basic af and pretend Hope is better than songs like THE ENTIRETY OF HONEYMOON lmao the bar is underground

x9Z7NOi.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Was there any period before where Lana was so inactive and uninteresting and boring and people were just discussing random things in the free time?

I mean I guess from 2015 - 2017 but even then she had her honeymoon account and like actually posted so idk. Even in 2013 after BTD and Paradise she was still doing interviews and being active and posted, that's how we got this cute photo

large.jpg

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

anyways, has lana scrapped nfr and started to make a new total different record yet?

magik.png?width=301&height=301

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Random thought, but I'm bored. The way Born to Die outlived the critics :deadbanana:

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8094772/lana-del-rey-born-to-die-300-weeks-billboard-200-albums-chart

3 million sold in the US...around 8.7 million sps WW

And it has been reevaluated so positively by critics in recent years as one of the defining albums of the decade.

tenor.gif?itemid=5715026

Bold of you to assume she's even awake at 10:30am, never mind exercising  :teehee:   

i said she was leaving her 10:30 spin cycle and zumba class, nobody ever said she did anything but 1min workout 10min pinterest scrolling 

"don't take anything i say seriously"

Glad you warned us

Indeed, I'm so pissed at Lana that I'm hating everything NFR related right now but when she drops that shit you know damn well I will be bopping

x9Z7NOi.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

im going more and more insane

She's crazy, but she's free. We're just crazy, and not in a good way.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

OMG just noticed Shazam actually recognizes "Happiness is a butterfly". Isn't the title confirmed then?

Hopefully. I would be disappointed if it's the title track. That one just screams electric guitar experience

Can't believe these new Cinnamon lyrics leaked :poordat:

I tease another track

And watch the gay meltdowns begin

Shake my ass in yoga class

While I pretend to work

They want the album out

But they're all gay and that's a sin

Hillsong and wheatgrass, to keep them out

tenor.gif

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Hopefully. I would be disappointed if it's the title track. That one just screams electric guitar experience

i think they were saying 'happiness is a butterfly' is the confirmed title, that we aren't gonna have some random ass title on the tracklist and be confused where it went like we were with Sylvia

it isnt title track

what if she pulls a cherry MV situation on us with this album and we never hear of it again other than "im working on it..." in interviews...

tenor.gif

She's not Sky Ferreira.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro