Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I had a dream last night that I met Lana and asked her what In Your Car was called and she said - it's called In Your Car, WHY what did you think I would call it?? and she got really pissed at me then I woke up. God, my brain is causing weird symptoms whilst waiting for this goddamn album  :toofunny:

I had a dream last night that I met Lana and asked her what In Your Car was called and she said - it's called In Your Car, WHY what did you think I would call it?? and she got really pissed at me then I woke up. God, my brain is causing weird symptoms whilst waiting for this goddamn album  :toofunny:

You should have answered: "In your car, in your car - in the backseat I'm your baby (we go fast - we go so fast we don't move)"

You should have answered: "In your car, in your car - in the backseat I'm your baby (we go fast - we go so fast we don't move)"

I wasn't lucid dreaming but yes!! What a surprise that would be 

which one of y’all said something would happen feb 22nd? i just wanna know who’s making me get my hope up...

@@Terrence Loves Me

is the dirty morsel of crumbed bread that said such predictions if he's to die at the hands of the village for falsitudes

the tea is lana is a lazy bitch. she's a damn popstar, i hate the way she handle her fame and eras. what the hell elizabeth we know you don't really like the spotlight and all that but DAMN do SOMETHING in a PROFESSIONAL way. she's just so random and doesn't care about anything anymore and it makes me sad. her latest single covers are literally pictures that she randomly picked from her camera roll, the hell. i'm mad. 

and i also hate the way she doesn't build hype for her albums anymore cause she knows that she could drop it anytime and we would praise but honestly i'm tired of that. i. want. something. ORGANIZED. periodt.

the tea is lana is a lazy bitch. she's a damn popstar, i hate the way she handle her fame and eras. what the hell elizabeth we know you don't really like the spotlight and all that but DAMN do SOMETHING in a PROFESSIONAL way. she's just so random and doesn't care about anything anymore and it makes me sad. her latest single covers are literally pictures that she randomly picked from her camera roll, the hell. i'm mad. 

and i also hate the way she doesn't build hype for her albums anymore cause she knows that she could drop it anytime and we would praise but honestly i'm tired of that. i. want. something. ORGANIZED. periodt.

she never wanted to be a pop star though and tbh I don't even see how she qualifies as one-her performances and released music certainly don't suggest it was it her past popularity?

Anyhow we should know to expect the bare minimum from lanz as of late

she never wanted to be a pop star though and tbh I don't even see how she qualifies as one-her performances and released music certainly don't suggest it was it her past popularity?

i called her a popstar but i meant, like, a singer. and a singer, a famous one, should do things in an organized and planned way. i know she's nOt LiKe tHe OthEr gIrLs but she's just too random. even marina can handle an era announcing things in a planned and good way, why can't lana? 

Imagine Lana making smth like this omg

she could never cuz she dumb