Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

im so fucking hungry

Lana: yeah so NFR stands for Norman Fucking Rockwell guaranteed, and like i kinda maybe was thinking of putting a ! at the end cause it's quirky 

[lanaboards]

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

"explain the themes of lana del rey's next album"

-queen of pentacles (opulence, generosity, security, magnificence, generosity)

- three of cups reversed (expedition, dispatch, achievement, end)

-ten of swords  :eek:  (pain, affliction, tears, sadness, desolation)

^ those are just what the booklet says. I'm a reader and the energy that I get from this is that the themes and underlying themes will be pretty content, I sense happy things, if sad bops are there then I think that they're there for her own personal closure. and I think many songs will be about how she regrets a lot of things? idk that keeps popping into my head but yeah that's all I have today.

giphy.gif

I just realized - we're almost one month away from the one year anniversary of HIAB being teased on Instagram...  :stareney:

:sadcore4:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

-ten of swords :eek: (pain, affliction, tears, sadness, desolation)

^ those are just what the booklet says. I'm a reader and the energy that I get from this is that the themes and underlying themes will be pretty content, I sense happy things, if sad bops are there then I think that they're there for her own personal closure. and I think many songs will be about how she regrets a lot of things? idk that keeps popping into my head but yeah that's all I have today.

Wait wait wait wait. Did you seriously get a tarot reading for NFR???

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

-ten of swords  :eek:  (pain, affliction, tears, sadness, desolation)

miss soothsayer..please..we come to you bearing bread, cattle, and devotion..what do you have for our lust and love and light, yosemite

miss soothsayer..please..we come to you bearing bread, cattle, and devotion..what do you have for our lust and love and light, yosemite

she ded

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

she ded

shut it disciple before you're branded and sewn shut i NEED ANSWERS 

Like genuinely what is Lana thinking... does she just go to bed every night knowing that we're starving for any news about the album? Like its so crazy that we are living in a time where communication between artists and fans is the easiest and most direct its ever been yet we can't even get her to go live for 2 minutes

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I need a big dose of valium or something to calm me down I just listed to the HIAB and Cinnamon snippet 30x. If we don’t hear anything by March 3rd we should organise a boycott or something.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I just realized - we're almost one month away from the one year anniversary of HIAB being teased on Instagram...  :stareney:

I don't know what would make me more mad... that fact that the bitch teased a non existent album or that she foreshadowed this whole ordeal by teasing it a year in advance on purpose  :stareney:

nice cocc bro

Like genuinely what is Lana thinking... does she just go to bed every night knowing that we're starving for any news about the album? Like its so crazy that we are living in a time where communication between artists and fans is the easiest and most direct its ever been yet we can't even get her to go live for 2 minutes

she laughs and closes her eyes and straight to sleep it is!

she ded

yea she ded

giphy.gif

she laughs and closes her eyes and straight to sleep it is!

yea she ded

you're fraudulent