Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

ben snaps back as if we are in the wrong... dude realize it's been six fucking months since MAC, thats enough of a problem even though there are more.

We’re not entitled to anything. For anyone to snap at her management is actually insane. You might not agree with the way this “era” is going but the fans being so heated about it is so dumb lol. Everyone needs to grow up.

I don't know what I did but I have 40 replies on instagram and two of them are Ben saying"why don't you become a manager?" And "where is your album?"VGi2j.gif

I am livinggg for all the replies to your comments hahahhaha ben has me howling

I don't know what I did but I have 40 replies on instagram and two of them are Ben saying"why don't you become a manager?" And "where is your album?"

VGi2j.gif

He's such a good manager... wasting his time replying to instagram comments like he's a sassy 10 year old who watched two supercuts of drag race on youtube instead of doing his job and y'know giving us some info

W8rxGbT.gif

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

ben is a 30-something year old man with a professional career getting mad at some teenagers on instagram... 

he should've approached it from a more professional standpoint and said "we realize that its taking longer, sorry. i dont have any info at this time"

but he snapped and is being sarcastic, lmao. he's just flat out rude and annoying. always has been and always will be

Ben snapping at fans is not professional or excusable, but he does get quite a lot of hate from fans on a regular basis so I can understand if he gets mad and loses it sometimes. He is only human after all.

I dont pity him. Him and ed literally allowed Lana's material to leak a year before it was supposed to. And have continued to exhibit unprofessional behavior time and time again. Sure he's human. But he's also a sorry ass excuse for a manager. And I dont wanna hear anything about "oh lana is the reason. She does what she wants". Ok sis so she wants her stuff to leak? She wants her managers to act like children? :oprah3: :smokes:

And I'm sorry this isnt an attack at you. But her managers literally infuriate me, especially since they give dua so much more (undeserved)promo

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Why do I suddenly believe in psychics because of this?

Also I'm ok with being the Azealia Banks of this fanbase because sometimes she's nuts, but sometimes she speaks only the truth. A curse and a blessing!

VGi2j.gif

I think you just cracked the code... this is all happening because Azealia casted a curse on Lana that made her become a weird wacko who prefers to go on with that instagram shit rather than focus on her carrer, it all makes sense! Now we get to see Lana spiral into a mess of bad management, laziness and boringness (is this a word?) until she just fades away and Azealia can have the last laugh.

Gfze.gif

He’s really unprofessional. Fans have collectively spent millions on Lana, and he responds rudely when teenagers on IG ask for a release date for a project we were told would be out by now?

Tea. Look at Gaga & her management history. She switched mgmt during ARTPOP (she kinda had to but still) and she's only been going up from there.

Ben and Ed dont make Lana do anything, and Lana likes that because she's lazy and doesn't wanna do anything. It's dumb because we've all spent so much time and money on her but at this point it's just flat out that she doesn't care. I guarantee if Lana switched to management that cares, she probably would've had a Grammy or ACTUAL videos

i’m just as annoyed and frustrated as all of you but i’m worried that all of us attacking her will just make her pissed off and she’ll do some petty shit w the album. lol.

reminder that we are stanning a literal child :)

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

he deserves it after hiring a detective to track down my family and try to get me in trouble because i had 2 mp3s that were already leaked in the time he spent chasing my ass 

instead of idk going after china.palace who impersonated lana for years or actually managing lana properly  

he deserves it after hiring a detective to track down my family and try to get me in trouble because i had 2 mp3s that were already leaked in the time he spent chasing my ass 

instead of idk going after china.palace who impersonated lana for years or actually managing lana properly  

rpB0Qli.gif