Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I’ve been away from a while. So what’s been going on?

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I’ve been away from a while. So what’s been going on?

lanaboards is over and some gays want to suck ben's dick, nothing new

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This is EXACTLY the same shit that happened with LFL and i cant believe its happening again. Why are magazines suddenly so fucking stOOpid that they cant even do basic research or get into contact with Lana's team before announcing a release date on their website for everyone to see?? It's beyond ridiculous and incredibly unproffesional to broadcast fake news that they must've found on a lana wikipedia page or sumn... the fuck???

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

so here's how yosemite can still be on NFR

scratch that, here's how every song she's teased and released so far can still possibly be on norman fucking rockwell

You don't wanna know

Oh but I do I’m a sadist :lel:

lanaboards is over and some gays want to suck ben's dick, nothing new

Welp well sounds like the same old shit different era.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

so here's how yosemite can still be on NFR

she's too skinny to be there

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Oh but I do I’m a sadist :lel:

Welp well sounds like the same old shit different era.

Ben confirmed the album and poetry book weren't 100% finished, and that the album definitely isn't coming on March 29th like we thought. Also Ben has been fighting with good sis @ on Insta bc he spilled some tea :hooker:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

maybe by saying its not finished he just meant its still gathering up visuals and a cover and having the tracklist arranged

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

if they still want tracklist arrangements i guess they could've looked to the 50 pages of comments made by the fake fans that HATE lana and want to RUIN her career on this site

And yet, was it last week,Lana was on Jack’s story, in the studio?

i always found that video funny how when she sees him recording she says jokingly "stop jack", she knew he was going to post it and that we would see it and get upset she's still in the studio... she knows exactly how we feel yet still decides to make it worse :toofunny: