Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i am u, but weaker

:hooker:

Listen, ugly, you better back off. I asked you what TF is your problem and what TF are you talking about? Disappear sweetie.

imagine getting so defensive you whap out your entire dictionary of stan twitter dialect

I'm listening to Change and I honestly don't know why people hate this song so much. It makes me feel hopeful when I'm feeling sad. Hope just feels like Lana's story. I love it don't get me wrong, but I can't relate to church basement romances, or being scared to be in my million dollar home because the night guard took the night off, or being the most famous woman on an iPad, whatever that means.

Compared to Change where I can relate to the lyrics about being unstable, feeling like there's something in the wind, feeling like people don't try so why should I, that if I work towards bettering myself I can do it because the people who came before us showed us how powerful an idea of change can be and the power of being human.

I love both songs, but I really wish you guys would see the beauty in Change. Hope has beautiful lyrics, but Change has a beautiful message.

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I'm listening to Change and I honestly don't know why people hate this song so much. It makes me feel hopeful when I'm feeling sad. Hope just feels like Lana's story. I love it don't get me wrong, but I can't relate to church basement romances, or being scared to be in my million dollar home because the night guard took the night off, or being the most famous woman on an iPad, whatever that means. But the lyrics about being unstable, feeling like there's something in the wind, feeling like people don't try so why should I, that if I work towards bettering myself I can do it because the people who came before us showed us how powerful an idea of change can be and the power of being human. I love both songs, but I really wish you guys would see the beauty in Change. Hope has beautiful lyrics, whereas Change has a beautiful message.

personally I love change. It might be the Lana song I relate to most (doesn't mean its my favorite or anything). For most of my life I've been extremely stubborn, terrified of change, and scared of what the future could hold. But just knowing that change will come, knowing that things can improve, and knowing that I can change as a person really makes me feel a certain way. I also enjoy hope though

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

personally I love change. It might be the Lana song I relate to most (doesn't mean its my favorite or anything). For most of my life I've been extremely stubborn, terrified of change, and scared of what the future could hold. But just knowing that change will come, knowing that things can improve, and knowing that I can change as a person really makes me feel a certain way. I also enjoy hope though

I love em both, I just don't get why people hate on Change so much and put Hope on a pedestal. Yes Hope brought a different writing style to the table for Lana, but they don't even exist in the same world to me.

To me Hope is a beautiful autobiographical song for Lana that helped her in writing, and Change is a song about the fear most of us go through in life. But yeah I like em both. I like that Change kinda almost ends the album and then brings in NFR, it fits to me.

Change has too many cheesy sections and some forced lyrics.

I feel that way about Change and Hope, so honestly I don't really mind. Cheese is good as long as it's not Velveeta. Unless you're making mac n cheese!

Change is good as a standalone song. I think people are just pissed that Lana hastily added it to the record w literally no production aside from a piano and some lazy background synths. Imagine if it had some more production to it a la Lucky Ones

Everyone's going to disagree but I feel like Change would have been a good song to keep for NFR instead of putting it on LFL

I feel that way about Change and Hope, so honestly I don't really mind. Cheese is good as long as it's not Velveeta. Unless you're making mac n cheese!

Everyone's going to disagree but I feel like Change would have been a good song to keep for NFR instead of putting it on LFL

See, on the other hand, Hope feels deeply sincere personal to me. Like a 4am slow burn.

...whereas Change was clearly forced to continue the woke theme of the last album.

See, on the other hand, Hope feels deeply sincere personal to me. Like a 4am slow burn.

...whereas Change was clearly forced to continue the woke theme of the last album.

See I get the complete opposite vibe! I feel like Change was actually personal, where as Hope, although personal, was just meant to lyrically sound pretty so Lana can move into this "poet" space and get critical acclaim, along with making this whole acoustic simple album. I guess it's all down to personal interpretation!

is english not your first language or are you twelve

Not mu first language, obviously. Should've predicted you'll talk about grammar. LMAO

Adios.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

i know that lana obviously has to have a life outside the studio, but we haven't seen her "there" since a few weeks ago. so maybe the record was finished then and she added a few songs, but they have to re-master it now and that's why it's taking longer? idk. but i'm more calm now that it's confirmed that there's no release date. lol.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose