Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

Original concept it started out with her in a rose garden dressed all in white, alternating with flashing VHS imagery of her eating cherries and peaches, her in the arms of a guy in a leather jacket, by the chorus the roses all started to wilt and decay around her, she starts crying black tears that start to destroy how clean her white dress is, the bowl of cherries and peaches start rotting, the guy in the leather jacket let's go of her and walks away, new scene of her by the water at the end of a dock, where she jumps into the ocean, by the second chorus her dressed is entirely ruined, bridge comes in and the ocean scene comes back, this time you can see the polaroids she had jumped in with are all losing their color and sinking, by the end of the song Lana rises out from the water completely dressed in red, the ocean bubbling and the moon bright as can be, Lana in the garden has fallen to her knees, when she raises her head she sees red dress Lana floating above her, Red dress Lana puts her hand out to pick up dirty white dress Lana and they fly away to the moon. :troll:

Y'all can hate but it'd be her best aesthetic in a while

tumblr_na7hr85Fnn1t3hbhyo1_500.gif

AGn5.gif

giphy.gif

BitterAjarChrysalis-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

JoyfulAgedIbadanmalimbe-small.gif

original.gif

original.gif

giphy.gif

If it were filmed properly :awkney:

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

What I don’t get is Chuck isn’t that bad of a videographer or photographer. Look at Jessie Jo’s “Fire of Love” music video. It has the vibes the Cherry music video/LFL era could’ve had. I think it’s how much say Lana has now in the editing or the final choices that makes the videos/photos- even for NFR- underwhelming. Is it bad I wish Lana would focus more on her song-writing, poetry and work on her live vocals?

Off topic; can we have a forum war with 'Del Rey Daily'?

We would win. We all bad Biitches, they all seem like pastel goths and cutesy.

Also, the website is so ugly - I have a new found respect for Elle.

giphy.gif

They're too irrelevant. It'd be like Lana fighting Azealia again but less entertaining

Everytime I think about "Cherry Video" all I can think about is Lana going

"This concept... it's so nice... but... it's too much effort... *opens pinterest looking for inspiration*

Ok ya know? Nevermind. Call Rick I want a trap beat"

Too bad it really never happened. But well: Dark Paradise, Cola, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon, Cherry

It had to happen.

Now I saw a post with "spring release" and...........what does it mean........where is it from...

aren't curse words banned here 

1211749995_giphy(15).gif

I'm not taking sides but like atleast they don't have to spell biitches with two i's

bitches

I mean I don't necessarily think we would win considering Del Rey Daily mostly consists of banned members and spam bots :awkney: how we gonna fight robot bitches

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I mean I don't necessarily think we would win considering Del Rey Daily mostly consists of banned members and spam bots :awkney: how we gonna fight robot bitches

image9.png

giphy.gif

I sort of agree w Peroxide but I’d love to tbh!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

I sort of agree w Peroxide but I’d love to tbh!

I don't know how it would work,

Unless we all meet up and brawl in the middle of Times Square and end up missing the NFR advert.

giphy.gif

I'm in the mood for this album right about now so i'm gonna go find my favorite lyrics from each song/snippet!

MAC: Catch a wave and take in the sweetness, think about it, the darkness, the deepness, all the things that make me who I am

VB: You write, I tour, we make it work, you're beautiful and I'm insane, we're American-made

HIADT: Spilling my guts with the Bowery Bums is the only love I've ever known

HTD: But I love that man like nobody can, he moves mountains and turns them to ground again

Cinnamon: You try to push me out, but I just find my way back in

HIAB: If he's as bad as they say then I guess I'm cursed, looking into his eyes I think he's already hurt

IYC: I believe in a place you take me make you real proud of your baby

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF