Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

i didn't wanna post it here bc offtopic but as people have been discussing this on two pages now:

https://twitter.com/DelReyPoland/status/1108431978175647745

they literally look so annoying and like the blandest people at the same time, i wonder how lana copes with this :toofunny:

I feel so bad for Lana I think she has stockholm syndrome...

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

Omg this reminds me of the MTV show 'Cribs' but it was for non-famous people like teenagers and the camera would cut to a scene where a teenager is giving the crew a tour and you see their friends using the basketball courts/swimming pools or some shit and this reminds me of that, like they're only friends with her because of all the luxury shit Lana does/gives to them.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

y'all let lana be happy with her friends sheesh, like we dont know them like how do people make opinions on people they dont know looool. y'all are TIRING

lets just hope that they aren't just friends with her for her money skdjfhjksdhf

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Omg this reminds me of the MTV show 'Cribs' but it was for non-famous people like teenagers and the camera would cut to a scene where a teenager is giving the crew a tour and you see their friends using the basketball court or some shit and this reminds me of that, like they're only friends with her because of all the luxury shit Lana does/gives to them.

lol yes but i posted this more for the pic of her plebs band & dancers flying regular :toofunny:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

lol yes but i posted this more for the pic of her plebs band & dancers flying regular :toofunny:

Omg I didn't scroll across to see her band, I'm so dumb lol, but yeah I see what u mean. She really gave these yoga mums a free flight huh :derpna:

I hope they are good friends of hers and it works out well but if it doesn't and they are people just using her for "clout" and will eventually fall out with her or do something bad like steal or sell stories about her then we may get more sad and melanchoy music like Ultraviolence and Honeymoon so :hooker:

that's fucking trash

if y'all don't see an issue with that your personality and priorities garbage. letting the bitches who've helped you for almost a DECADE with your shows back when you were a nobody fly coach while taking the most boring and reductive forms of rich white LA culture on a private jet and happily posting about it to a show? but leaving your crew and the ones who pick up your slack fly like they're nobodies to you? no that's some bullshit i hope she gets burned by these girls so she can get her shit back together cause obviously something is wrong in that bitches head since 2016

that's fucking trash

if y'all don't see an issue with that your personality and priorities garbage. letting the bitches who've helped you for almost a DECADE with your shows back when you were a nobody fly coach while taking the most boring and reductive forms of rich white LA culture on a private jet and happily posting about it to a show? but leaving your crew and the ones who pick up your slack fly like they're nobodies to you? no that's some bullshit i hope she gets burned by these girls so she can get her shit back together cause obviously something is wrong in that bitches head since 2016

salvatore is having NONE of it today!

salvatore is having NONE of it today!

decapitalize the s 

Omg I didn't scroll across to see her band, I'm so dumb lol, but yeah I see what u mean. She really gave these yoga mums a free flight huh :derpna:

i mean this era keeps getting worse anyway so i wouldn't be surprised if she straight up fired everyone and replaced them with her insta baddie crew

i mean this era keeps getting worse anyway so i wouldn't be surprised if she straight up fired everyone and replaced them with her insta baddie crew

Even they'd probably manage her better than Ben and Ed though  :hooker:

that's fucking trash

It does make you think what those rich LA types who don't really have jobs talk about when they are together on a plane for like 5 hours, must all be about celebrity gossip, shopping, new yoga and spiritual events, therapists and people they've met and fancy coffee places.

Like living in a reality show.

Even they'd probably manage her better than Ben and Ed though  :hooker:

yeah but imagine three -or god forbid MORE- awkward beckies attempting to dance on stage instead of just lana :horror:

I regret every single time I complained about Alex & Ashley :(

i still remember seeing dua at Osheaga and DYINGGGG when they started dancing sdfjkhsdjhf sadlh we all looked confused at the mess...but she was good other than that...

one kiss choreography is for intellectuals only

anyway i didn’t even see that she let her band and dancers get there separately.. whelp, usually i wouldnt mind but considering she’s taking these randos with her as some sort of carry on luggage...

lana’s definitely had a range of friends in the past few years but these girls just seem so random, i just don’t see the connection

i76mrxw.png