Elle

Norman Fucking Rockwell - Pre-Release Thread

I just don't understand why exactly her baddie friends have to go to NOLA with them... they're not performing. They def just want a free weekend getaway and they'll probably party on Bourbon Street til like 2 am on thursday night and sleep through Lana's performance in the hotel suite she bought them.

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

I just don't understand why exactly her baddie friends have to go to NOLA with them... they're not performing. They def just want a free weekend getaway and they'll probably party on Bourbon Street til like 2 am on thursday night and sleep through Lana's performance in the hotel suite she bought them.

She's effectively their sugar daddy but without the sugar 

Every time I see Lana and her friends I keep thinking of This is What Makes Us Girls.

go back a few dozen pages when there were some clever parodies made of TIWMUG for the baddie version

I know it's been said here before but Lana is a misfit, she always has been. Like she's always wanted to be a part of something, a group or a clique it seems. But she was always the outsider and I feel like for a while she owned it... but it probably is one of the factors to her depression. I'm happy that she has friends and I do hope they are genuine. But I agree that she looks out of place and as if they're all in on this thing and Lana is the joke.

this hit home... i relate so hard. It feels like I'm always on the outskirts of every friend group, and I'm constantly the person who has to put in the effort to create plans or maintain a friendship. Especially where I'm from, I feel so different from everyone else my age. I'm just glad I found a best friend two years ago who's always valued me. Sorry for this little blurb

let's fucking hope

jfdnlfjs you're the user that made me laugh the most these week i swear

Y’all acting like Lana taking a private jet while her band is flying commercial lines is something new. I get it, her friends look like a shelf of mayonnaise jars and they’re overall annoying, but I can’t even count how many times me or my friends spotted her band on the airport while she was landing in her private jet. There’s also many times when even her whole team were staying at another hotel, probably just to confuse fans and paparazzi. They’re working for her, she pays them and she really doesn’t have to fly them with her jet, especially when she’s with her management/friends/family.

Y’all acting like Lana taking a private jet while her band is flying commercial lines is something new. I get it, her friends look like a shelf of mayonnaise jars and they’re overall annoying, but I can’t even count how many times me or my friends spotted her band on the airport while she was landing in her private jet. There’s also many times when even her whole team were staying at another hotel, probably just to confuse fans and paparazzi. They’re working for her, she pays them and she really doesn’t have to fly them with her jet, especially when she’s with her management/friends/family.

no i agree its just i'm confused why they had to come at all lmao